School Nativity Play

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: School Nativity Play

I was never in the Nativity play, although I can't remember us having one every year. We must have, but perhaps you had to be in a certain year at the school to do it so you only got one shot at the big time. I longed to be an angel but having dark hair ruled that out. Mary always had dark hair but my friend got that part (and I think it went to her head as she's big into am dram to this day). In the end I was the narrator as I was good at reading and speaking. Got to hold a big gold book and be at the side of every scene keeping the audience right
    1976 Vintage

Comment

Re: School Nativity Play

I remember my primary one nativity play, yep i wanted to be an angel, even had the long blonde curls, no I was made a shephard. I had to bring in a cuddly toy lamb, wear a checked teatowel with a dressing gown tie around my head. Did get to be an angel the following year with a piece of silver tinsel around my head. Last Nativity I was in, was my Brownie pack one. I hadn't officially joined the Brownies, but my Mum knew brown owl so got to be an angel too.

Comment

Working...
      X