Ad_Forums-Top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What was your last lesson on a Friday afternoon ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What was your last lesson on a Friday afternoon ?

Mine was Physics ! :cry:

Re: What was your last lesson on a Friday afternoon ?

Such a long time ago I havent the foggiest but it was not swimming

Comment

we had sports that covered three lessons.

Comment

PE in the gym for two lesson periods
        sigpic
        Do you really believe the other side without provocation would launch so many ICBM's, subs and ships knowing that we would have no option to launch as well? It would break our MAD Treaty (Mutually Assured Destruction) not to mention the end of the world as we know it.

Comment

Depended what year I was in. Have a feeling for the last 2 years it might of been cooking. I can remember it just as a mate was waiting so we could get out and across the fields to a new den we had built and start on a packet of Fags he had somehow found. I can remember having pinched a pocket full of fresh parsley and munching on it on the way home.In another year it may of been sewing. Double maths in another.

Comment

Im pretty sure at secondary school it was a triple period of p.e.

Perfect way to end the week.
            FOR THE HONOUR OF GRAYSKULL

Comment

I can't really remember the last lesson for the first three years in comprehensive. The last two years, it was history. This I remember well. The classroom we were in, was almost the closest to one of the school gates. There would often be a mad dash to this gate on a Friday afternoon, particularly if you had detention and you had no intention of going. Once you were outside the gate, you then took the usual walking pace home.
              Who cared about rules when you were young?

Comment

In my final year of secondary school it was double geography. Not the most exciting of subjects imho but probably the least worst out of a bad list of options.

Comment

Yr 7 = English
                  Yr 8 = German
                  yr 9 = science
                  Yr 10 = German
                  Yr 11 = German
                  Yr 12 = biology
                  Yr 13 = biology
                  B.Ed Yr 1 = foundation biology
                  B.Ed Yr 2 = management ecology
                  B.Ed Yr 3 = dissertation tutorial (every other week except when on teaching practice)
                  B.Ed Yr 4 = free, no lectures on Friday!

Good memory, huh?

Comment

I can't remember many, especially as my secondary school had a 2 week cycle to the timetable.
                    The Trickster On The Roof

Comment

In year 7 it was religious studies. What could be better last thing on Friday to ask all the quirky and difficult theological questions?

Comment

I can't remember which year it was in but i'm sure I had double woodwork/metalwork last lessons on a Friday one year.

Comment

At one School - my first Secondary it was Art and my 2nd one PE I think

I'll have to confirm this though mind with all my junk from my School Day's and other associated collected junk

If I can delete the name of the School, and Teachers etc I may try to even add the Timetable Ibelieve I still have from day 1 in First Year (Year 7) in 1988

80sChav

Comment

In Year 7 we had Drama as my last lesson, and that later became Dance. I remember having a disco at the school on a Friday evening during the second half of the term, and so I thought that it was ironic that I would have Dance as the final lesson!

PE was another subject that I had the following year.
                            I've everything I need to keep me satisfied
                            There's nothing you can do to make me change my mind
                            I'm having so much fun
                            My lucky number's one
                            Ah! Oh! Ah! Oh!

Comment

Originally posted by George 1978 View Post
                              In Year 7 we had Drama as my last lesson, and that later became Dance. I remember having a disco at the school on a Friday evening during the second half of the term, and so I thought that it was ironic that I would have Dance as the final lesson!

PE was another subject that I had the following year.
                              Wow PE last lesson Fri George .... how cool

80sChav

Comment

Working...
                              X