bondage straps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bondage straps

di you get your mam to sew zips on you pants in places where there were no pockets and straps going from one leg to the other
    want that one

Re: bondage straps

No,but I remember getting her to make my flares into drainpipes.I gave her the first Clash Lp cover as a guide

Comment

my mam made me wear flares for school i hated them
      want that one

Comment

I remember my mum having to sew beer towels onto my brothers jeans, right across the bum!! what was that about lol
        Heather

Comment

I had a major battle to be allowed to wear jeans.

It wasn't that my Mum didn't approve of me wearing trousers, in fact she made me lots of pairs - out of polyester! But for some reason, jeans were Not Approved Of (I suspect my grandmother had a hand in that decision.) When nagging didn't have any effect, I resorted to buying jeans from a second-hand store - and of course, I could only afford the oldest, rattiest pair. Soon after, she bought me new ones - I think she reckoned it was the lesser of two evils, cause she would have been embarassed to have me wearing the old ones in public. I must have been 12 or 13 at the time.
          The candle flame gutters. Its little pool of light trembles. Darkness gathers. The demons begin to stir.

Comment

Working...
          X