gang bang

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gang bang

rira sue and bob too was on the tv the other night and im ashamed to admit ther was a dance on ther that i remeber doing it was the we're having a gang bang totaly 70s disco wot a nightmare
    want that one

Re: gang bang

Scarey.........dance wise that is/was

Comment

Yes but the film is brilliant, one of my fave's. Rita, Sue & Bob Too.
      sigpic I WANT ONE NOW!!!!!

Comment

Rita (Siobhan Finneran) is now on Benidorm & Sue (Michelle Holmes) went on to be Yvonne Sparrow on Goodnight Sweetheart as Gary Sparrow's wife. Gary was played by Nicholas Lyndhurst of Rodney Trotter fame (Only Fools & Horses)
        sigpic
        Do you really believe the other side without provocation would launch so many ICBM's, subs and ships knowing that we would have no option to launch as well? It would break our MAD Treaty (Mutually Assured Destruction) not to mention the end of the world as we know it.

Comment

Time to embarrass myself lol. One of the first "Fun Pubs" to open in the UK was Rumours in Blackpool (about 84/85) where I worked behind the bar. As can be seen in the pic we wore minimum clothing, and danced with our tambourines when not serving !! If a customer had a birthday, they were given a bottle of sparkling wine and dragged up on the stage where the staff did the "gangbang" dance with them. You will notice the incredibly small 80s shorts lol. Seems embarrassing now but what a laugh it was working there
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by fat wallet View Post
            ...totaly 70s disco...
            It was Black Lace a couple of years down the line from Agadoo.
            There is no beauty here, just the stench of wine and beer.

Comment

Rita, Sue & Bob Too was filmed at my school when I was there at the time, sometime around '86 I think. I remember the the production company asking for pupils to appear in the film. The school was demolished about ten years ago, so watching this film really brings back memories of the classrooms, hallways and also the 'tennis courts' outside.

Comment

George Costigan, top actor!
                Time flies like the wind, fruit flies like bananas - go figure!

Comment

Working...
                X