Lordi Blows Away Eurovision

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lordi Blows Away Eurovision

Eurovision is an outdated institution still attended by those obscure European countries

I so hate Eurovision even though it gave a platform to such artistes as ABBA & that band Bucks Fizz to name but two

Then came along Lordi. They totally trashed Eurovision with their Death Metal

The best thing out of Finland since that annoying penguin Pingu & The Moomins a rather sweet kids animation starring hippo's who are naked except for Mother Moomin wearing only a pinny & Daddy Moomin wearing only a top hat lol
    sigpic
    Do you really believe the other side without provocation would launch so many ICBM's, subs and ships knowing that we would have no option to launch as well? It would break our MAD Treaty (Mutually Assured Destruction) not to mention the end of the world as we know it.

Re: Lordi Blows Away Eurovision

Like you I hate it with a passion. Bucks Fizz was the last one I actually sat down to watch.

Comment

Re: Lordi Blows Away Eurovision

Lordi was last one I watched so not totally **** though since then.................
      sigpic
      Do you really believe the other side without provocation would launch so many ICBM's, subs and ships knowing that we would have no option to launch as well? It would break our MAD Treaty (Mutually Assured Destruction) not to mention the end of the world as we know it.

Comment

Working...
      X