X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pogo

In the seventies at the height of the punk revolution we danced the Pogo
    sigpic
    Do you really believe the other side without provocation would launch so many ICBM's, subs and ships knowing that we would have no option to launch as well? It would break our MAD Treaty (Mutually Assured Destruction) not to mention the end of the world as we know it.

Re: Pogo

It was fun in the early days but quickly declined into people deliberately bashing into others for the fun of it. Can remember a school disco in the late 70's where I was frantically jumping up and down with torso and arms rigid to my side thrashing my head from side to side etc. Got a great headache. Was never fully into punk, but as a young teenager we had to try it all.

Comment

Did the teachers join in or were they boring sods? lol
      sigpic
      Do you really believe the other side without provocation would launch so many ICBM's, subs and ships knowing that we would have no option to launch as well? It would break our MAD Treaty (Mutually Assured Destruction) not to mention the end of the world as we know it.

Comment

You knew the answer all along, You have heard of women's lib and burning the b thingy's.We had kids lib, we were burning school ties as the teachers were adjusting theirs tighter. They were real stiffs come to think of it.

I think we accidently trashed the school hall on purpose, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by battyrat View Post
          You knew the answer all along, You have heard of women's lib and burning the b thingy's.We had kids lib, we were burning school ties as the teachers were adjusting theirs tighter. They were real stiffs come to think of it.

I think we accidently trashed the school hall on purpose, lol.
          WTG Batty Rat lol
          sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X