X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• London Calling

One of the best songs by the Clash has to be London Calling
    sigpic
    Do you really believe the other side without provocation would launch so many ICBM's, subs and ships knowing that we would have no option to launch as well? It would break our MAD Treaty (Mutually Assured Destruction) not to mention the end of the world as we know it.

Re: London Calling

should i stay or should i go is my favourite track by the clash.

Comment

Excellent band, incorporated many different elements into their music. London Calling was certainly one of the rallying points of my generation.

Comment

I Fought the Law too
        sigpic
        Do you really believe the other side without provocation would launch so many ICBM's, subs and ships knowing that we would have no option to launch as well? It would break our MAD Treaty (Mutually Assured Destruction) not to mention the end of the world as we know it.

Comment

I fought the law ,I have always felt was a step in the creation of Psychobilly. A punk Rockabilly hybrid that appeared in the early 80's.

Comment

Originally posted by battyrat View Post
            I fought the law ,I have always felt was a step in the creation of Psychobilly. A punk Rockabilly hybrid that appeared in the early 80's.

Me too
            sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X