Ad_Forums-Top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AAAARGH! I've been looking for years! Desperate for answer!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AAAARGH! I've been looking for years! Desperate for answer!

I seem to recall it was aired in the early 1990s on Channel 4, as part of their "Four-Mations" series... This particular animation was a compilation of four or five different animators, who each produced a short cartoon to the same random soundtrack. I remember different mediums being used, but mainly cell animation. Most of it was adult themed, and all I can remember of the sound track was a kettle whistle, a creaky chair, a whip sound, a scream, and a parrot type squawk. Each animator made their interpretation of the sounds. I seem to remember having it on a VHS tape recording from television, and I'm sure it was called, "Pink Koma koma" Or similar, but all searches have drawn a blank!
    If anyone could help me, I would appreciate it enough to send them billions of blessings or whatever. *Fingers crossed and hoping!*

Re: AAAARGH! I've been looking for years! Desperate for answer!

The 'Four-Mations' series I remember, but the particular one you are talking about doesn't ring a bell, I'm sorry to say.

Comment

Bumping this one because it's still doing my head in. Ok, it might not have been, "FourMations", but Channel Five. AAARGH!

Comment

I now remember that on the same channel, it featured Gary Larson's "Tales From The Far Side", featuring the one with worms underground, and also the Frankenstein Farm thing. It wasn't "4 Mations, as I've thoroughly researched the lists. It must have been either BBC2, or Channel 5 (UK). It was late at night/early morning, and I didn't dream it, because a friend watched it with me on video later.

Comment

I remember the Frankenstein Farm being on TV sometime in the mid 1990s, which also had some insects on a plane in another storyline.
          The Trickster On The Roof

Comment

Is this link any good?
            https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...DWmzUztGd6AzPZ

Comment

FOUND IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V8oZDPhoG7E

Comment

I must warn though, that it is very sexually graphic!

Comment

Working...
                X