Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Mork and Mindy

Originally posted by sf1378 View Post
    I never understood where he went to when he was 'calling Orson', he was back in his uniform and the background was black...And wasn't Orson apparently really fat?

Anyone else remember when Mork and Mindy married and he had an egg that grew and grew and their son was born a fat older man with the mind of a child as Orkian children are born old and become young physically as they age....
    i found out he was inside his own brain when he called orson.

just seen an epiode where mindy came in to talk with orson and orson says not many others come into morks head.
    FOR THE HONOUR OF GRAYSKULL

Comment

Originally posted by darren View Post
      i found out he was inside his own brain when he called orson.

just seen an epiode where mindy came in to talk with orson and orson says not many others come into morks head.
      It was telepathy, that's why it was inside his head. As for the son he was born that way as on Ork, they are born fully grown and live backwads to being a baby.

Also it was all fictional.

Comment

Originally posted by havasack View Post
        It was telepathy, that's why it was inside his head. As for the son he was born that way as on Ork, they are born fully grown and live backwads to being a baby.

Also it was all fictional.
        fictional i thought it was real.
        wonder what rtobin feels about that show now.

I wonderwill the show everbe remade.
        i doubt very much it would be as good as the 1978 original.
        FOR THE HONOUR OF GRAYSKULL

Comment

"Nanoo nanoo" lol
          sigpic
          Do you really believe the other side without provocation would launch so many ICBM's, subs and ships knowing that we would have no option to launch as well? It would break our MAD Treaty (Mutually Assured Destruction) not to mention the end of the world as we know it.

Comment

Working...
          X