hi folks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hi folks

Just popped on to introduce myself. I am from sunny Sydney. I have been a huge movie fan all my life. Love the 70/80/90s in particular. As my username suggests I am a huge horror movie nut. Am a Hammer/Amicus devotee. Christopher Lee and Peter Cushing being icons of mine in the genre. I have a question once settled in can I create quizzes as I have experience running them on past forums? By thye way feel free to call me spookie.

Re: hi folks

Hi Spookie welcome to DYR

For me quizzes would be a brilliant feature on DYR
    sigpic
    Do you really believe the other side without provocation would launch so many ICBM's, subs and ships knowing that we would have no option to launch as well? It would break our MAD Treaty (Mutually Assured Destruction) not to mention the end of the world as we know it.

Comment

Yes, quiz heaven!
      Time flies like the wind, fruit flies like bananas - go figure!

Comment

Love the 60s and 70s horror movies.
        There was one film I recall watching in the early 70s starring Christopher Lee as Dracula. I cannot recall the nane of the film but there was a particular scene that gave me nightmares for a long time. In the scene Dracula is submerged in a glacier and some blood trickles down to his mouth through a crack in the ice.

Comment

Welcome to you mate or g day.

yes im a lee cushing fan hammer horror amicus etc.

Have u ever heard of dario argento check his fi
          lms out out youll be glad u did.

Also lucio fulci.

Originally posted by spookiemoviemania View Post
          just popped on to introduce myself. I am from sunny sydney. I have been a huge movie fan all my life. Love the 70/80/90s in particular. As my username suggests i am a huge horror movie nut. Am a hammer/amicus devotee. Christopher lee and peter cushing being icons of mine in the genre. I have a question once settled in can i create quizzes as i have experience running them on past forums? By thye way feel free to call me spookie.
          FOR THE HONOUR OF GRAYSKULL

Comment

Working...
          X