Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 16 of 16

Thread: How would you dance?

  1. Default Re: How would you dance?

    Quote Originally Posted by staffslad View Post
    Do girls still dance around their handbags? That is surely something only females did. I mean, I can't think of anything that only men did on the dancefloor that might be comparable. Dance around their pints? If it ever happened, I never saw it.

    Remeber when I was in London there the gents were dancing around a pint! hahahaha

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    2,082

    Default Re: How would you dance?

    Quote Originally Posted by staffslad View Post
    Do girls still dance around their handbags? That is surely something only females did. I mean, I can't think of anything that only men did on the dancefloor that might be comparable. Dance around their pints? If it ever happened, I never saw it.

    They'd do it around "Man-bags" today I bet you Staffslad, now given how things are altering etc!!

    80sChav

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    1

    Default Re: How would you dance?

    I did Dance, but never as much as a Kid and not much until my late Teens


    Sadly it would be real dancing, slow like dancing to 1950s Music - but I have got better at dancing thankfully.
    and I really like dancing people and enjoy those rhythms.

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Nottingham, UK
    Posts
    2,803

    Default Re: How would you dance?

    I won't even mention school discos in response to the question "how would you dance?"
    Telling it almost exactly like it was so many years later - and proud of doing so!

  5. #15
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    manchester
    Posts
    2,037

    Default Re: How would you dance?

    Quote Originally Posted by George 1978 View Post
    I won't even mention school discos in response to the question "how would you dance?"
    Dad dancing
    ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN IN THE NEXT HALF HOUR.

  6. #16
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Nottingham, UK
    Posts
    2,803

    Default Re: How would you dance?

    Quote Originally Posted by tex View Post
    Dad dancing
    Embarrassing.
    Telling it almost exactly like it was so many years later - and proud of doing so!

Similar Threads

  1. What was that dance called?
    By brucef in forum Dance
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 22-09-2014, 07:07
  2. Help with dance song
    By jimexe in forum Songs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 30-05-2009, 20:02
  3. Lord of the dance.
    By Solero in forum Adverts
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-04-2009, 21:08
  4. Dance Fever
    By remember in forum Recently remembered...
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 27-03-2008, 05:51
  5. favourite dance early 80s
    By trinity in forum Dance
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 21-03-2007, 14:29

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •