How would you dance?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How would you dance?

How would you dance on Haddaway - What is love? Close to your partner or near your partner?

Re: How would you dance?

Time flies like the wind, fruit flies like bananas - go figure!

Comment

Being a dance track one would assume dancing near your partner is more appropriate, assuming one's partner is not embarrassed by your dancing style.

Pretty sure i've never heard it played during the closing hour of a nightclub's "erection selection" so holding your partner may not be an option either. Not that i've been to a club in a very long time so don't know if they still play Slow Dances at the end or if this tune now qualifies as a Slow Dance choice compared to the rest of the songs they play.

Comment

I did Dance, but never much as a Kid and not myuch until my late Teens

Sadly it would be real dancing, slow like dancing to 1950s Music - but I have got better at dancing thankfully

80sChav

Comment

I used to like dancing also, in my late teens/early 20s (late 80s/early 90s) I was a Hip Hop Dancer (as well as Rapper and DJ - but that's a different story) but now I hardly dance at all, other than that little dance we all seem to do after tripping over something.

Comment

How would I dance? Not too well, to be perfectly honest.

The only times I would semi-willingly dance in public were with a girlfriend (slow, close dances a favourite as it's more difficult to look a wally when you're holding onto each other) and when I had downed a few, then it didn't seem to matter quite as much that I wasn't too good, though I always stuck to very simple moves as not to attract attention to my lack of co-ordination.

Comment

Being a Punk back in the seventies it has to be the Pogo
              sigpic
              Do you really believe the other side without provocation would launch so many ICBM's, subs and ships knowing that we would have no option to launch as well? It would break our MAD Treaty (Mutually Assured Destruction) not to mention the end of the world as we know it.

Comment

I've done my fair share of pogoing but I used to find it tiring after a short time, and I was quite pleased when it went out of fashion

Comment

Today, very carefully with two walking sticks a flying. Years ago when I was young and you were even younger it all depended on what Fad I was into at the time. So covered most things from Bop and Jive to Pogo including dancing round the lady's dancing round their hand bags. Tried that last bit sober once, didn't work. Wrong coloured hand bag

Comment

Do girls still dance around their handbags? That is surely something only females did. I mean, I can't think of anything that only men did on the dancefloor that might be comparable. Dance around their pints? If it ever happened, I never saw it.

Comment

Originally posted by staffslad View Post
                      Do girls still dance around their handbags? That is surely something only females did. I mean, I can't think of anything that only men did on the dancefloor that might be comparable. Dance around their pints? If it ever happened, I never saw it.

Remeber when I was in London there the gents were dancing around a pint! hahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by staffslad View Post

They'd do it around "Man-bags" today I bet you Staffslad, now given how things are altering etc!!

80sChav

Comment

I did Dance, but never as much as a Kid and not much until my late Teens

Sadly it would be real dancing, slow like dancing to 1950s Music - but I have got better at dancing thankfully.
                          and I really like dancing people and enjoy those rhythms.

Comment

I won't even mention school discos in response to the question "how would you dance?"
                            I've everything I need to keep me satisfied
                            There's nothing you can do to make me change my mind
                            I'm having so much fun
                            My lucky number's one
                            Ah! Oh! Ah! Oh!

Comment

Originally posted by George 1978 View Post
                              I won't even mention school discos in response to the question "how would you dance?"
                              Dad dancing
                              Ejector seat?...your jokin!

Comment

Working...
                              X