Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rita Sue & Bob Too

Default Rita Sue & Bob Too

Rita Sue & Bob Too is about Bob played by Tom Costigan & who has Rita & Sue (Siobhan Finnigan & Michelle Holmes) babysitting for him & his wife when they go out together in the evening

Taking the two girls home Bob detours over the Yorkshire Moors where they have sex (Bob Rita & Bob Too) hence the title of the film

Do you really believe the other side without provocation would launch so many ICBM's, subs and ships knowing that we would have no option to launch as well? It would break our MAD Treaty (Mutually Assured Destruction) not to mention the end of the world as we know it.

Default Re: Rita Sue & Bob Too

A great film at the time - and still is. Very funny and representative of the era. Remember the brilliant scene with Black Lace playing 'Gang Bang'? My driving instructor at the time was the spitting image of Bob but he drove a Mazda 323 rather than a Rover SD1!

Quote Originally Posted by CrystalBall View Post
    A great film at the time - and still is. Very funny and representative of the era. Remember the brilliant scene with Black Lace playing 'Gang Bang'? My driving instructor at the time was the spitting image of Bob but he drove a Mazda 323 rather than a Rover SD1!
    lol

Do you really believe the other side without provocation would launch so many ICBM's, subs and ships knowing that we would have no option to launch as well? It would break our MAD Treaty (Mutually Assured Destruction) not to mention the end of the world as we know it.

Never liked this movie

i love the drunk dad lol, he's a really believable drunk

My friend Ella will be able to identify with this film. She is from where it was set and filmed and starred local actors as far as I understand.
    Last edited by Donald the Great; 29-11-2017 at 03:20.

Butterworth Housing Estate was the filming location in Bradford I think was the town

I absolutely love this film! It was filmed in Bradford which isn't too far from me, i love the motorbike scene where Rita is rescued by bikers durinf an argument.

Quote Originally Posted by spookiemoviemania View Post
    My friend Ella will be able to identify with this film. She is from where it was set and filmed and starred local actors as far as I understand.
    Hello Spooky! This is one of my fave films as you know! ��

Quote Originally Posted by Ella View Post
    Hello Spooky! This is one of my fave films as you know! ��
    We must see it together some time.