Rita Sue & Bob Too

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rita Sue & Bob Too

Rita Sue & Bob Too is about Bob played by Tom Costigan & who has Rita & Sue (Siobhan Finnigan & Michelle Holmes) babysitting for him & his wife when they go out together in the evening

Taking the two girls home Bob detours over the Yorkshire Moors where they have sex (Bob Rita & Bob Too) hence the title of the film
    sigpic
    Do you really believe the other side without provocation would launch so many ICBM's, subs and ships knowing that we would have no option to launch as well? It would break our MAD Treaty (Mutually Assured Destruction) not to mention the end of the world as we know it.

Re: Rita Sue & Bob Too

A great film at the time - and still is. Very funny and representative of the era. Remember the brilliant scene with Black Lace playing 'Gang Bang'? My driving instructor at the time was the spitting image of Bob but he drove a Mazda 323 rather than a Rover SD1!

Comment

Originally posted by CrystalBall View Post
      A great film at the time - and still is. Very funny and representative of the era. Remember the brilliant scene with Black Lace playing 'Gang Bang'? My driving instructor at the time was the spitting image of Bob but he drove a Mazda 323 rather than a Rover SD1!
      lol
      sigpic
      Do you really believe the other side without provocation would launch so many ICBM's, subs and ships knowing that we would have no option to launch as well? It would break our MAD Treaty (Mutually Assured Destruction) not to mention the end of the world as we know it.

Comment

Never liked this movie

Comment

i love the drunk dad lol, he's a really believable drunk

Comment

My friend Ella will be able to identify with this film. She is from where it was set and filmed and starred local actors as far as I understand.
            Last edited by Donald the Great; 29-11-2017, 03:20.

Comment

Butterworth Housing Estate was the filming location in Bradford I think was the town
              sigpic

Comment

I absolutely love this film! It was filmed in Bradford which isn't too far from me, i love the motorbike scene where Rita is rescued by bikers durinf an argument.

Comment

Originally posted by spookiemoviemania View Post
                  My friend Ella will be able to identify with this film. She is from where it was set and filmed and starred local actors as far as I understand.
                  Hello Spooky! This is one of my fave films as you know! ��

Comment

Originally posted by Ella View Post
                    Hello Spooky! This is one of my fave films as you know! ��
                    We must see it together some time.

Comment

I have it on DVD
                      sigpic

Comment

I Got This Film On Dvd To It Is A Funny And Great Film To Wasnt Michelle Holmes In The Series Goodnight Sweetheart Aswell. Some Brilliant Scenes In That Film To .

Best Years Of My Childhood Was Growing Up In The Late 90's and the early 2000's . before the world went Mad

Comment

Originally posted by onthebusesfan View Post
                          I Got This Film On Dvd To It Is A Funny And Great Film To Wasnt Michelle Holmes In The Series Goodnight Sweetheart Aswell. Some Brilliant Scenes In That Film To .
                          Yes she was in Goodnight Sweetheart, she's one of my fave British actresses. Rita, Sue, And Bob Too is so funny, the old guy on the balcony shouting his head off has me in stitches!

Comment

I was at the school (Buttershaw Upper School) in Bradford where it was filmed at the time of the filming. I remember the producers coming and asking for people to appear in the film and auditions were held. They tore the school down some years ago and built an Academy (of course..) but the rest of the estate which features in the film is pretty much untouched.

Comment

Working...
                            X