Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jensen

Default Jensen

Jensen's most iconic car was the Interceptor though like the DeLorean it had dodgy electrics which were prone to catch fire

Other models they produced were the 541R & 541S & the CV8 which had a Chrysler engine

Do you really believe the other side without provocation would launch so many ICBM's, subs and ships knowing that we would have no option to launch as well? It would break our MAD Treaty (Mutually Assured Destruction) not to mention the end of the world as we know it.

Default Re: Jensen

They sound amazing. Love the Chrysler 440 V8.

440 V8 I wonder if any are still on the road or a restoration project

Do you really believe the other side without provocation would launch so many ICBM's, subs and ships knowing that we would have no option to launch as well? It would break our MAD Treaty (Mutually Assured Destruction) not to mention the end of the world as we know it.

The Interceptors looks great but you need deep pockets to keep one running.

The FF was a rare 4 wheel drive version.
    The Trickster On The Roof

FF = Ferguson Formula

The Interceptor was a 70s classic. I still see a few of them in the road and they must be worth a lot now. I recall that there was one in the original series of Survivors (1975) and this was at the peak of this car’s popularity.
    Last edited by Silver Bear; 2 Weeks Ago at 23:16.

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Bear View Post
    The Interceptor was a 70s classic. I still see a few of them in the road and they must be worth a lot now. I recall that there was one in the original series of Survivors (1975) and this was at the peak of this car’s popularity.
    Yes Victoria Keefe starred in Survivors but has since died

The Dad of one of my friends had a Jensen-Healy in his garage which he was planning to restore.

It wasn't as flash as the Interceptor but still quite nice.
    The Trickster On The Roof

Quote Originally Posted by Richard1978 View Post
    The Dad of one of my friends had a Jensen-Healy in his garage which he was planning to restore.

It wasn't as flash as the Interceptor but still quite nice.
    Do you know what year it was?

Cliff Richard had an orange Interceptor