Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Adult Mag Shoots

Default Adult Mag Shoots

Pre the advent of the internet pre '88 you could as a woman have photo shoots in adult mags. The girl concerned had to sign a model release form which allowed the magazine editors to use their image in future magazines.

The pay per session was 75 and free lunch & travel expenses. If you lived north country or Scotland they would fly you there & back otherwise they paid you return rail fare

My then girlfriend agreed as a laugh

She changed her name for the shoot but if anyone she knew friends & family they would know who she is
    Last edited by Twocky61; 26-08-2017 at 16:18. Reason: Title Change

Do you really believe the other side without provocation would launch so many ICBM's, subs and ships knowing that we would have no option to launch as well? It would break our MAD Treaty (Mutually Assured Destruction) not to mention the end of the world as we know it.

Default Re: Adult Mag Shoots

Did the girl have to submit photographs prior to the mag agreeing to a shoot?

Yes Staffslads as if she was a minger then the publishing house would have wasted their money

Do you really believe the other side without provocation would launch so many ICBM's, subs and ships knowing that we would have no option to launch as well? It would break our MAD Treaty (Mutually Assured Destruction) not to mention the end of the world as we know it.

I guess the "Nude Reader's Wives" section worked like this, with a payment for each photo printed.
    The Trickster On The Roof

I thought the Readers Wives section was for anyone who wanted to send in unsolicited pics of their missus and the mag just published what they liked. The ones I remember seeing looked pretty amateur, not from a paid photoshoot but I could be wrong.

The Readers Wives photo's they didn't pay you for as it was enough to share your gf with the readership

Pics or it didn''t happen

Pics and you'll be banned

When looking at the Readers Wives section, I sometimes used to think that if those were the ones they chose, what were the rejects like? There was no photoshop back then Some of them were pretty nice, though. The hubbies must have arranged for private developing as I'm not sure Boots would have been too chuffed developing them.

Quote Originally Posted by Heather74 View Post
    Pics and you'll be banned
    Awwwwwww Heather lol

How about an extra sub forum with separate log in for adult material?