Very First Girl/Boyfriend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Very First Girl/Boyfriend

When I was eight a fellow pupil Denise of the same age as me we were bf/gf as much as you can be as an eight year old
    sigpic
    Do you really believe the other side without provocation would launch so many ICBM's, subs and ships knowing that we would have no option to launch as well? It would break our MAD Treaty (Mutually Assured Destruction) not to mention the end of the world as we know it.

Re: Very First Girl/Boyfriend

The first one I would class as a girlfriend would have been one I met when I started my first job after school. I would have been 17. There had been girls prior to that but nothing that lasted for more than a short while so I don't class them as GFs. Anyway, I was standing by one of the machines I was tending and a woman operating a lathe called me over and told me that one of the girls liked me and she wanted to arrange a date for us. I knew the girl but had no idea she liked me. I found out she was older than me, so I was a toyboy--I think she was 18 but only looked about 16 and was petite to boot. I was excited as I did like her as a person and thought she was quite pretty--girl next door sort of thing. The woman told me to ask the girl out so I plucked up courage and approached her and she said okay. We went to the pictures the next saturday and got on pretty well. She was a bit shy and I walked her home and bought some chips on the way, which we shared. I really liked her and we saw each other as much as we could outside work. Sadly, the company closed down and she had to move with her parents to another town so it fizzled out. I was really down over it and I have often wondered what became of her.

Comment

Working...
    X