Deal or No Deal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deal or No Deal

Deal or No Deal is an ideal television quiz show where anyone can apply to appear on. All you have to do is open boxes and decide whether or not to accept the bankers offer or to carry on

No quiz questions so you don't have to know anything to play
    sigpic
    Do you really believe the other side without provocation would launch so many ICBM's, subs and ships knowing that we would have no option to launch as well? It would break our MAD Treaty (Mutually Assured Destruction) not to mention the end of the world as we know it.

Re: Deal or No Deal

I am not a big fan of the UK version, but I caught the Philippines version when visiting relatives a few years ago. It is much more jazzed up than ours, with each box being held by a rather attractive girl and the presenter being the daughter of former president Cory Aquino, who models a different slinky dress each episode. More excitement is built up and of course the girls are worth watching

Comment

Pretty **** show in my opinion. There is no logic to the game. It only continued it's success because of Noel Edmonds

Comment

Yeah the UK one seems very slow and boring compared to the Australian one. Ours was more like Wheel of Fortune with its pacing and showiness. Ours ran from 2003 to 2013 and was cancelled. Perhaps slow and steady wins the race after all?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4JGx0YLcPD4

The Noel (Tidybeard) version seems to go on for longer and tries to build up the contestants so that the viewers "care" about them.

Comment

Can't stand it myself, so damn boring just watching people open boxes.

Comment

When you play the game people usually have a lucky charm with them; a teddy or something like that

If I was on the show I would have a toy Mr Blobby as a lucky charm & say to Noel:

"I've brought your friend with me" lol

(re Noel Edmunds show Saturday evening show Noel's House Party)
            Last edited by Twocky61; 31-10-2017, 10:54. Reason: Speeling Correction
            sigpic
            Do you really believe the other side without provocation would launch so many ICBM's, subs and ships knowing that we would have no option to launch as well? It would break our MAD Treaty (Mutually Assured Destruction) not to mention the end of the world as we know it.

Comment

Working...
            X