1986 Toy, possibly Fisher Price

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1986 Toy, possibly Fisher Price

Having had luck on another thread in identifying an old 1980's toy (thanks to two posters here) I thought I'd chance my arm on a second one. I'm not as hopeful about this one as I don't have an awful lot of specific information about it which might help identify it. But I thought it no harm to have a shot. I've been trawling through pinterest in the hopes I might come across it.

It was more than likely a Fisher Price Toy (or a very similar brand) and I got it for Christmas in 1986 (the same year as the Fisher Price garage) It had one of those fold-out square shiny plastic mats that the figures and building were placed on. The mat was styled like some sort of park. There was a river and and a bridge (I think) and a lot of green. I think the building was a 'playhouse' or 'playschool' or something. 'Playhouse' seems to be sticking out in my mind.

Not a lot to go on but I imagine it was probably one of the more popular/mainstream toys (Fisher Price or similar brand) as most of the other toys I had from that era (including the garage) I have been able to find online
    Thousands of years ago, cats were worshipped as Gods. Cats have never forgotten this.

Re: 1986 Toy, possibly Fisher Price

Is this it?

Fisher Price Amusement Park Play Set

Comment

It's funny how time can change memory. The above toy fits my description almost exactly....but it isn't it. I came across an old (very poor quality) photograph which shows the toy (being opened on Christmas morning) A little different to how I initially described it...and probably not Fisher Price
      Attached Files
      Thousands of years ago, cats were worshipped as Gods. Cats have never forgotten this.

Comment

Can't quite make out the wording on the box, is it RSPCA World House Playset?

Comment

Possibly. I remember referring to it as 'playhouse'. I can't find any other info on the RSPCA toy to confirm.

Comment

Originally posted by Mulletino View Post
            Is this it?

Fisher Price Amusement Park Play Set

Two roundabouts and a guillotine. Fun for all the family.

Comment

Originally posted by i. R. Fincham View Post
              two roundabouts and a guillotine. Fun for all the family.
              :d
              1976 Vintage

Comment

Working...
              X