Ad_Forums-Top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kids Quiz from the 80s, on CBBC - Anyone Remember?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kids Quiz from the 80s, on CBBC - Anyone Remember?

This has been bugging me for a while now. I'm afraid I can't recall much of it, but it was a quiz for children hosted by a young guy with blonde hair (I think). The kids were sat behind bicycles (again I think) and the studio was a set of a street. There was something to do with collecting bottles, like milk bottles or pop bottles, as if the kids were doing some kind of milk round.

Anyone?
    ​https://www.change.org/p/the-bbc-repeat-your-treasure-trove-of-single-drama-such-as-play-for-today-and-screen-one-on-bbc4-now

Re: Kids Quiz from the 80s, on CBBC - Anyone Remember?

Originally posted by Markxist View Post
    This has been bugging me for a while now. I'm afraid I can't recall much of it, but it was a quiz for children hosted by a young guy with blonde hair (I think). The kids were sat behind bicycles (again I think) and the studio was a set of a street. There was something to do with collecting bottles, like milk bottles or pop bottles, as if the kids were doing some kind of milk round.

Anyone?
    It was called Knock Knock, Who's There?! IIRC. Peter Simon co-hosted, often appearing as the subject of who they were guessing.

Oddly I was thinking about it just the other day!

The milk bottles were colour coded for the amount of points they were worth.
    The Trickster On The Roof

Comment

Originally posted by Richard1978 View Post
      It was called Knock Knock, Who's There?! IIRC. Peter Simon co-hosted, often appearing as the subject of who they were guessing.

Oddly I was thinking about it just the other day!

The milk bottles were colour coded for the amount of points they were worth.
      Thank you so SO much!

Peter Simon, well I never! Doesn't seem to be anything about it online, no wonder I'd drawn a blank 'til now. Thanks again
      Last edited by Markxist; 13-09-2017, 23:10.
      ​https://www.change.org/p/the-bbc-repeat-your-treasure-trove-of-single-drama-such-as-play-for-today-and-screen-one-on-bbc4-now

Comment

You are welcome.

Other things I remember were some traffic lights for keeping score & a parking meter for timing challenges.
        The Trickster On The Roof

Comment

Working...
        X