Ad_Forums-Top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What were your favourite TV shows as a kid?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What were your favourite TV shows as a kid?

I used to love Fraggle Rock, SuperTed, Dogtanian and the Three Muskethounds and SuperGran! What were your favourites?
    Do You Remember the 70s, 80s and 90s?
    http://www.DoYouRemember.co.uk

Oohh i loved those too lol I also loved Teenage Mutant Hero Turtles, TrapDoor, Stoppit & Tidyup,The Animals Of Farthing Wood, The Muppet Show, The Pirates Of Darkwater...
    Last edited by SpiralCoolStuff; 16-04-2005, 18:54.
    Growing old is inevitable but growing up is optional

Comment

dungens and dragons now that was a program
      and unfortunately ive got all the episodes on vcd from ebay because i love it
      THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE TRUST NO ONE

Comment

Trap door, danger mouse, supergran, but most favourite of all was Knightmare they really should bring it back anyone else remember it?
        No man is worth your tears - and the one who is wont make you cry!

Comment

yes i do and still watch it on sky tv

Comment

really, i didnt know it was on sky????!!!!

Comment

oh yes nealy every day

Comment

I think I'm gonna have to sign up for Sky just to watch the repeats of Knightmare! That was such a good program.
                Do You Remember the 70s, 80s and 90s?
                http://www.DoYouRemember.co.uk

Comment

best thing ive done only had it from november last year and now i dont watch any normal tv even run a cable up stairs so can watch it in bed (good stuff)

Comment

The frog who drank a new milkshake every week. This I've since been reminded was Bod :-) Though I remember the programme, I spent 20 years trying to associate it with the image.... :-)

I remember Dogtanian as brilliant ("one for all and all for one") and I agree totally about Knightmare. I remember the boy who got killed in the last room by the witch, found that clip on the internet recently.

And Mysterious Cities of Gold. What a tune. Got it on my mobile.

Comment

Just remembered another classic Funhouse with Pat Sharpe...... Funhouse whole lot of fun prizes to be won use your body and your brain if you wanna play the game.... something like that, i always wanted to go on that show!

Comment

Not a patch on Cheggars Plays Pop though now THAT was a show. and for some reason it always had Suzi Quatro on as a guest... or at least it does in my mind..

Comment

Oh, and "Jamie and The Magic Torch" of course. And The Racoons.

Comment

She Ra, He Man, Dungeons and Dragons, Godzilla and Godzuki, Scooby Doo, Who's The Boss? Different Strokes (70s show but they replayed it in the 80s) Dynasty, Moonlighting, The Flumps...

Comment

most of the above transformers, thundercats, visionaires, charlton and the wheelies, round the twist, the new schmoo. im sure there is more but i cant remember them at the mo

Comment

Working...
                              X