Most Sought After Girl

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Most Sought After Girl

In any class there is the one girl everyone wants as their girlfriend. They are both very popular and attractive

Often a blonde haired girl but not exclusively

She obviously is aware she is very attractive & plays to it to the boys & even the girls. The girls all want to be like her; she is their aspiration in their lives

That one girl in our class was Karen & she met every stereotype being the typical blonde. We all wanted to be her boyfriend but we put her up there on a pedestal & worshiped her; us lads all fancied her & as I said above the girls all aspired to her.

Because (Karen in our case) shone above all other girls many girls felt insecure & unattractive, no more so my girlfriend Caroline. Caroline was & probably still is gorgeous but she didn't know it

Whilst Caroline & I were ion a relationship together she felt better about herself & probably realised having a boyfriend made her so and she was not unattractive after all

One particular girl though (Kathy) felt the worst. She didn't have a boyfriend even though she was attractive and bubbly when she let herself go. Caroline & Kathy were close friends & Caroline told me about Kathy's insecurities. I sincerely believe without her close friend Caroline Kathy would be dead long before now. I also looked after Kathy with Caroline. We invited her to disco's, cinema's ect so she felt included

I have recently met both Caroline & Kathy in town for coffee cake & chat. Both Caroline & Kathy are both married with grand children

It was there Kathy divulged to Caroline & I that without Caroline & me in her corner looking out for her she would probably resorted to suicide. At least back then in the seventies pre the internet that started in 1989 she was not bullied on social media; that would definitely have tipped her over the edge

I found Caroline again on FB and she found Kathy so we could the three of us meet up again

Both Caroline & Kathy are still attractive even in their fifties

One thing Caroline & I feel good about is the fact Kathy is still alive

Kathy was bullied at school for being timid & unassuming but Caroline & I soon put an end to all of that. The bullies got what they deserved
    Last edited by Twocky61; 16-09-2017, 16:58.
    sigpic
    Do you really believe the other side without provocation would launch so many ICBM's, subs and ships knowing that we would have no option to launch as well? It would break our MAD Treaty (Mutually Assured Destruction) not to mention the end of the world as we know it.

Re: Most Sought After Girl

In my class I don't think there was a particular girl who was head and shoulders above the others, but the one who got more attention than her classmates was S. She was quite nice looking and bubbly, but to be honest I didn't particularly fancy her. She dated a friend of mine for quite a while. My most vivid memory of her was when I was in the school play and she had to measure me for my costume as she was one of the dressmakers. It did seem very strange to have her getting so close to measure waist, chest and so forth. Now, I will mention the two girls whom I considered to be the standouts but got little attention: K and C.

K was a shortish blonde with dazzling blue eyes and a lovely smile. For some reason she had few friends, though was pleasant with everyone. I really liked her a lot but I was very shy in those days so worshipped her from afar...well, from across the classroom actually. I remember sitting in the library with her at lunchtimes helping her with assignments on some occasions. I never saw her again after we left school and have no idea what happened to her.

C was taller than K, with long curly black hair and large dark eyes. I thought she was very good looking. Again, she didn't have many friends. I don't know what it was with me and the library, but I also did assignments with her in there. Again, I was far too shy to ask her out. I lost contact with her after school but found out she got married and had several children. Why those two were not more sought after I still do not understand, and down the years I have kicked myself repeatedly for not having the courage to ask them out.

Comment

It could be Staffslad the reason these girls had few if any friends was due to the fact other girls were jealous of them & wanted to be like them

Caroline to me was more attractive than Karen but maybe I was biased as Caroline & I were in a relationship together. Just like the other couples (as mentioned in a previous topic) Caroline & I indulged in kissing & petting

When we left school we lost contact with each other. I stayed single & Caroline went on to marry and have kids as did Kathy
      Last edited by Twocky61; 17-09-2017, 11:28. Reason: Word Change
      sigpic
      Do you really believe the other side without provocation would launch so many ICBM's, subs and ships knowing that we would have no option to launch as well? It would break our MAD Treaty (Mutually Assured Destruction) not to mention the end of the world as we know it.

Comment

It could be, Twocky. K, the blonde, seemed particularly isolated from the other girls. In class, our form class I mean, the girls generally congregated on the right of the classroom and boys on the left, but I remember she always sat in the middle right at the front and so far as I could tell wasn't in any of the girl cliques that were so obvious to spot. I still think of her and C from time to time.

Comment

I think I have added my story here re; this thread - but the 2 girls in my School's (not Class/Form - well the first one was at Primary) was a Girl who went by the name of "Happy" (though I shall not reveal her name in-case she "just" happened to be looking in on here - so re this your guess' will have to be left to your imagination guessing!! Though we had many "lovers tiffs" (though we never was Boyfriend and Girlfriend, she sure was teaser and wanted to be-friend you one minute and hated on you the next .......

Onto the 2nd one I only clapped eyes on here 2 or 3 times if that i(in 1991) when I was still in Year 9 (3rd Year) and she was in Year 12 or 13 - but her stunning smile and even more stunning frizzy over-lapse of the 1980s Hair that Girls adored was the clincher for me (and let's face it if she was in Year 13 = Upper 6th, my chance went before it arrived as I only started at the school in March to mid-Spring of 1991!!

There was other Girls I fancied as Girlfriends too (though only in my Head), one Girl who had the most adorable temper - that she never lost with anything that bestowed upon her and the most loveable shade of Ginger/Red Hair known - and the saying is true about Red's plus Blondes having the best fun I believe

The next (though these Girl-friend potiental Girls are'nt listed in order) was yet another older Girl fromwhen I was in the First Year at my first Secondary and she was in the 5th - though that was never love on my part or even infatuation) but true admiration at how she treat a First year (who needed help) when she was 15/16 in regards she could have been one of the "evil ones", as many was in that First Secondary growing up in "the School of life/hard knocks" as I did there! No way is that an o.t.t statement, whatsoever as though i can not truly recall how she helped my I always be thankful to her for it - as I did 9sort of without making her blush badly) 12 or 14 years later in the early 2000s when she became a Family Neighbour!!

80sChav

Comment

Girls were rubbish - they never took their shots when playing war...
            Time flies like the wind, fruit flies like bananas - go figure!

Comment

You must be lucky here Twocky mate as I never had any inclination to ask any Girls out at my school's - par 1 or 2 if that) in the First Year as nearly all was evil to the core or just not girls that would be the kind boys may fancy - as literally there was hardly any interest on from either party's I recall

I never even dated my first G/F until College in 1995 - when I was 18, again not through cos I did'nt want to date - but the opportunity's never arose etc

80sChav

Comment

There was one in the other form who was someone like that - I know that she was in the same class for me when we did Drama and History. Problem was I was the youngest of the year so one would have to look at the year below or whatever for someone younger than myself.
                I've everything I need to keep me satisfied
                There's nothing you can do to make me change my mind
                I'm having so much fun
                My lucky number's one
                Ah! Oh! Ah! Oh!

Comment

Originally posted by George 1978 View Post
                  There was one in the other form who was someone like that - I know that she was in the same class for me when we did Drama and History. Problem was I was the youngest of the year so one would have to look at the year below or whatever for someone younger than myself.
                  Same when I first saw that Blobnde Girl - who was in the 6th Form when I moved Schools George#

If you can imagine Lisa Stansfield's Hair back then - this Girl was the same but Blonde .... but if I had my chance again i'd go for chattin her like a man "on a Rocket Launcher"!!

80sChav

Comment

The one I was fascinated about looked as she was in her early 20s, had blonde permed hair, wore a denim jacket (although not in class), black skirt (of course) and "barely black" legs that looked as if she was modelling for Pretty Polly - I quite rightly didn't make a pig's ear of myself and let my feelings apparent to anyone.

Now, why cannot I find a prospective candidate for a future wife who actually looked like the Spitting Image of her??? - Whoever she is married to these days doesn't know how lucky he actually is!!!
                    I'm having so much fun
                    My lucky number's one
                    Ah! Oh! Ah! Oh!

Comment

Most Sought After Girl

This is an interesting thread / topic .. as being Aspergers I easily get fixated or obsessed with hobbies , food , tv programs or whatever ..

Now this ‘serious interest’ also leads me to kinda obsessing ( maybe a bit strong) over women I see on in a movie or tv series even a newsreader .. I’ll search out movies that they’re in for example

It’s a ‘face’ thing primarily. ..

Similarly , sometimes when on holiday or just shopping we’ll walk past a woman with an absolutely beautiful face and I take a deep breath ... you know that old saying ‘ breathtaking ‘ ..

Now I’m talking about just real pretty faces here not someone with their boobs out or real short skirt ..

It’s not a love at first sight thing as I never see these women again .. it’s just a second long moment .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                      Last edited by Zincubus; 04-08-2019, 12:37.

Comment

Quite true - those who sit on the bus opposite yourself for up to 15 minutes, or as you say, someone who walks down the street. On the other hand, we hear about people meeting their partners in that way - I would think of it as too coincidental for both parties to be single at the same time, although in soap operas these "coincidences" happen all the time for the benefit of storylines. It can be horrible as one can get panic attacks and things like that.

The probability is that you might see these women again, but the next time they could be dressed differently and so one wouldn't have the same response to the same person twice.
                        I'm having so much fun
                        My lucky number's one
                        Ah! Oh! Ah! Oh!

Comment

I fell for this gorgeous face online a few years ago and thought she was the most beautiful woman I’d ever seen ( still do oddly ) .... I did some digging around online and discovered that she had a terribly sad ‘back story’ ... I wish I hadn’t researched her now .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Working...
                          X