Once Upon A Time (Peter Davison)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Once Upon A Time (Peter Davison)

I never thought I'd find another show I'd TOTALLY forgotten about!!! But I have - found this on Youtube and the memories came flooding back....particularly making the picture out of the shapes on the tree trunk.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JHty4GZYa1Y

Re: Once Upon A Time (Peter Davison)

sigpic
    Do you really believe the other side without provocation would launch so many ICBM's, subs and ships knowing that we would have no option to launch as well? It would break our MAD Treaty (Mutually Assured Destruction) not to mention the end of the world as we know it.

Comment

As a Dr Who fan PD was everywhere in the early 80s!

Comment

I remember asking Granada about this programme back in the 1990s but they said that they had no record it of in their archives, despite Granada Plus showing it just a few months before when they had opened up.

I vague remember it - I suppose it was slightly different to Jackanory as it was for a slightly younger age group. I know that Mark Wynter also presented the latter series and its replacement Sounds Like a Story which was more music based.

Thames also did a series of the same name in 1971 as I have seen from old TV listings.
        I've everything I need to keep me satisfied
        There's nothing you can do to make me change my mind
        I'm having so much fun
        My lucky number's one
        Ah! Oh! Ah! Oh!

Comment

Working...
        X