Jim Davidson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jim Davidson

I Like Jim Davidson does anyone else like him i seen him live a couple of times.

Best Years Of My Childhood Was Growing Up In The Late 90's and the early 2000's . before the world went Mad

Re: Jim Davidson

I love him in Cinderella
    sigpic
    Do you really believe the other side without provocation would launch so many ICBM's, subs and ships knowing that we would have no option to launch as well? It would break our MAD Treaty (Mutually Assured Destruction) not to mention the end of the world as we know it.

Comment

I think he is at his best as a stand-up comedian. He has done a lot of work entertaining British armed forces personnel in the Falklands, Iraq and elsewhere, so kudos and respect to him for doing that.

Comment

i like him, though i've never seen him live. one of my relatives did, and jim singled him out. wish i'd have seen that.

Comment

Can't stand his politics so that puts me off
          Time flies like the wind, fruit flies like bananas - go figure!

Comment

He wasn't too bad on Big Break - I felt sorry for John Virgo having to be a straight man to him. I thought his stint on the Generation Game looked a bit over the top - he should have kept the traditional things that he inherited from Brucie.
            I've everything I need to keep me satisfied
            There's nothing you can do to make me change my mind
            I'm having so much fun
            My lucky number's one
            Ah! Oh! Ah! Oh!

Comment

Working...
            X