Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: On TV, today in 1977:

Originally posted by catflap View Post
    I stand corrected! - not sure I recall this one either, but it seems to have run between 'Horror of Fang Rock' and 'Image of the Fendhal', both of which I remember very fondly.
    I don't recall 'The Invisible Enemy' all that well, either. I did like 'Fang Rock' quite a bit and Leela was one of my favourite companions for obvious reasons

Comment

Re: On TV, today in 1977:

Originally posted by marc View Post
      Bagpuss, Multi Coloured Swap Shop, Tom and Jerry, Doctor Who (I was fanatical about watching this), Bruce Forsyth & The Generation Game, The Dick Emery Show. I never watched Horizon until the 1990s, pity, there must have been some fantastic science episodes.
      Re: Horizon. There were, indeed, some cracking episodes in the 80s and before that. When I was at university in the mid 80s the library had a huge collection of episodes on VHS cassettes and a number of alcoves with a small TV and video player set-ups, and I spent many enjoyable lunchtimes watching old episodes. There were a fair few on the Pioneer and Voyager spacecraft and their encounters with various planets, and a very good one about the extinction of the dinosaurs.

Comment

Working...
      X