Bad Manners

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bad Manners

Does Anyone Here Like Bad Manners? I Do i love their songs.

Best Years Of My Childhood Was Growing Up In The Late 90's and the early 2000's . before the world went Mad

Re: Bad Manners

i liked some of their songs. love this one though because i used to work with a alchy and i used to play it at work to wind him up.

Comment

Thanks for posting guys
      sigpic
      Do you really believe the other side without provocation would launch so many ICBM's, subs and ships knowing that we would have no option to launch as well? It would break our MAD Treaty (Mutually Assured Destruction) not to mention the end of the world as we know it.

Comment

They made the most fun videos along with Madness. It did kind of bother me the one where they fall off into the water holding their instruments though... I'm imagining the guitars and horns being ruined. Hope it wasn't salt water at least. I used to love Lip Up Fatty and Inner London Violence on the Dance Craze soundtrack album! Another favorite was their take on Teddy Bear's Picnic (with a lot 'Oi's added)!

I hope people never thought Buster with his bald head and braces was a 'skin' in the NF sense. The ska scene in England goes way back to the '60s and there were even some black skins and suedeheads.
        My virtual jigsaws: https://www.jigsawplanet.com/beccabear67/Original-photo-puzzles

Comment

A mate of mine used to play for them sometimes when their regular saxophonist was off. His mate was the trombone player, that's how he got in.

Some of them were teachers so they built their studio at a school, so it was not only tax relief but the kids could use it during the day. Buster had a hotel for a while on the coast called "fatty towers" where you could stay for free if over a certain weight, that went bust. I saw them live when they came out here the other year, such a tight band.

Their video "walking in the sunshine" which happens to be my favourite of theirs, is filmed in Southend on Sea.

Comment

I was nevere keen on them to be honest - but then again I was'nt into the Punk Gene Field of music

The only one singer I did like was ..... and now the guys name evades me (but will add it - when can find it amongst all the trash a search engine brings) if I can
            find it!!

80sChav

Comment

Just bought a box set of their first 5 albums. Not listened yet though.
              "GAME OVER MAN, GAME OVER"

Comment

Working...
              X