A thr4ead about re Punks, New romantiucs etc etc, whome-ever

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A thr4ead about re Punks, New romantiucs etc etc, whome-ever

I don't understand why people call others for still wanting to dress how they did 30 years back

Yer David Cameron was one of those Bike Dudes who used to descend on Brighton - but why does it matter I think

That is what I admire about Boy George - though we are all older, he looks just like he did 30 years back - just let people be/and dress their way of 30 years back and don'#t call them I say

As odd as it may appear to others - this by judging as so/calling them is another sign of loosing individualism I think and we have enough of this with Coperate/Uniform Shops/Red Tape as similar, Bus and Train Company's owned by mega Company's! Let this die and you might as well close the Shop forever I think and reckon

80sChav

Re: A thr4ead about re Punks, New romantiucs etc etc, whome-ever

My sentiments exactly 80's Chav

Boy George is a good example of someone dressing as they have done & want to, despite public opinion
    sigpic
    Do you really believe the other side without provocation would launch so many ICBM's, subs and ships knowing that we would have no option to launch as well? It would break our MAD Treaty (Mutually Assured Destruction) not to mention the end of the world as we know it.

Comment

Originally posted by Twocky61 View Post
      My sentiments exactly 80's Chav

Boy George is a good example of someone dressing as they have done & want to, despite public opinion
      Not everyone thiks like this though Twocky, though thankfully, me and u and the likez of our good mate Daz (Darren) on here think like this!

I hate people who say though about people who say they wanna cling to how they dressed 30 years since/back - I'll never change regardles of people saying this. 30 years back as a young Whippett Snapper is how I learned my taste in fashion (when) rather lol

Comment

i saw a few of my old mates from school a few weeks back and they still dressed the same - jeans, white t-shirt, green bomber jacket and dr marten boots.

Comment

Sorry, I could never get my head around why people would all want to dress the same.

Johnny Rotten/Lydon said it for me: The punks ruined it! The idea was that everyone could dress how they wanted, not all the same...
          Time flies like the wind, fruit flies like bananas - go figure!

Comment

Originally posted by zabadak View Post
            Sorry, I could never get my head around why people would all want to dress the same.

Johnny Rotten/Lydon said it for me: The punks ruined it! The idea was that everyone could dress how they wanted, not all the same...
            This was my idea of the thread zabadak - it was'nt soley related top Punks, but my mind is older trhan the rest of me at times (or so it feels lol) = hence why I added other sub groups of the era of here, be it Punk, Whichever or for me I guess mine is nearest related to the New Romantic Style and Fashion of Paul weller and the Kemp Brothers and the rest of Spandeau Ballet (as tthey was then), or Duran Duran say!

80sChav

Comment

Yeah - same applies!
              Time flies like the wind, fruit flies like bananas - go figure!

Comment

Originally posted by big kid View Post
                i saw a few of my old mates from school a few weeks back and they still dressed the same - jeans, white t-shirt, green bomber jacket and dr marten boots.
                True yeah Batty - this is similar around my wayt/area with old mates

80sChav

Comment

Working...
                X