Polos or Shirts?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Polos or Shirts?

Both looked ace with a Blazer and still do I think - in-particular the Polo all Buttoned up or one of those Long Sleeved ones that was like a Jumper

As time as gone on over the years though I have prefferd a Shirt (though they can be stiff/and hard collared on the neck), hence why I'd often "chance" a Polo for School ..... naughty, me here lol

Though these day's my thoughts on the look has changed and has chganged right back to an open Neck Shirt with T-Shirt under ..... John Travolta Style!

What about you guy's/gal's - has your style changed as so re these 2 clothing items too?

80sChav

Re: Polos or Shirts?

I only wore polo's going out & about as a kid whereas we had to wear shirts at school
    sigpic
    Do you really believe the other side without provocation would launch so many ICBM's, subs and ships knowing that we would have no option to launch as well? It would break our MAD Treaty (Mutually Assured Destruction) not to mention the end of the world as we know it.

Comment

Originally posted by Twocky61 View Post
      I only wore polo's going out & about as a kid whereas we had to wear shirts at school
      Same hereand still do now, though would wear Polos for school if could Twoky lol

Comment

Polos back in the day (and like Long Sleeved ones with more than obligitary 3 Buttons) where they became wool and like thick Jumpers as such (they became) looked good with Blazers/Suite Jackets I thought!

80Chav

Comment

I like polo shirts, there's only one way for me to wear one though and that is with the collar up and buttons undone, i wear one in the office as it's part of my uniform (until i change into scrubs)

Comment

Originally posted by Nuggy14 View Post
            I like polo shirts, there's only one way for me to wear one though and that is with the collar up and buttons undone, i wear one in the office as it's part of my uniform (until i change into scrubs)
            Your sure a man who knows style here Nuggy,- me too mate/me too yes!

Here, here to how you wear them mate!!

80sChav

Comment

Originally posted by 80sChav View Post
              Your sure a man who knows style here Nuggy,- me too mate/me too yes!

Here, here to how you wear them mate!!

80sChav
              I'm a female! . Haha.

Comment

I'm a female! . Haha.
                Regardless - top fair play to you mate!!!!!!!

Comment

Regardless - top fair play to you mate!!!!!!!
                  Cool.. Thanks mate!

Comment

Cool.. Thanks mate!
                    No frets - you obviously know taste is all I can conclude with!!

Par - what would you say though with/for Polos - inside a Sweater Collar or Out!!?
                    80sChav

Comment

No frets - you obviously know taste is all I can conclude with!!

Par - what would you say though with/for Polos - inside a Sweater Collar or Out!!?
                      80sChav
                      I would probably have the collar out and flat against the sweater, still with the buttons open though. How about you?

Comment

I would probably have the collar out and flat against the sweater, still with the buttons open though. How about you?
                        They have gotta be in , sorry!

Though I thought "back in the day" that that look was scruffy lol

80sChav

Comment

They have gotta be in , sorry!

Though I thought "back in the day" that that look was scruffy lol

80sChav
                          Oh no we disagree on something!!! Good job i didn't know this last nite as i would never had gone to sleep!!!

Comment

Oh no we disagree on something!!! Good job i didn't know this last nite as i would never had gone to sleep!!!
                            Not now though - as I like this look lol

I also like Football Shirts "as" Polos too

80sChav

Comment

Fred Perry polo. I bought my first around 1981 from a shop called Olympus sports in Manchester Arndale. It cost me £6.99. Over the last couple of years I've built up a bit of a collection but they now cost anything from £45-£70.
                              "GAME OVER MAN, GAME OVER"

Comment

Working...
                              X