• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Panda Pops

Who remembers Panda Pops?

The small bottled drink of pop. Believe it or not it is still made
    sigpic
    Do you really believe the other side without provocation would launch so many ICBM's, subs and ships knowing that we would have no option to launch as well? It would break our MAD Treaty (Mutually Assured Destruction) not to mention the end of the world as we know it.

Re: Panda Pops

Fish and chip shops used to have them on a shelf behind the counter. I can remember them but Geebee and Ben Shaws soft drinks seemed to be more common here in Yorkshire.

Comment

i remember them. think they stopped selling / making them about five (if not longer) years ago.

Comment

Oddly I was looking up these the other day, thanks to a link on the Wikipedia.

They are still around but more like Fruit Shoots, having changed hands a few times.

I remember Superdrug used to display them in those fridges with clear plastic flaps over the front to keep the cold air in.
        The Trickster On The Roof

Comment

Yes, I remember these, though I haven't seen them for many years. I'm glad to hear they are still available.

Comment

It's confusing when some brands only seem to be sold through certain shops, so unless you look around it's easy to think a brand as gone out of use.
            The Trickster On The Roof

Comment

GOOD TO SEE ITS STILL MADE.

Originally posted by Twocky61 View Post
              Who remembers Panda Pops?

The small bottled drink of pop. Believe it or not it is still made
              FOR THE HONOUR OF GRAYSKULL

Comment

In local shops such as Premier franchise they sell own brand 250mg cans of energy drink for 30p

Nice cheap drink for kids to buy similar to Panda Pops
                sigpic
                Do you really believe the other side without provocation would launch so many ICBM's, subs and ships knowing that we would have no option to launch as well? It would break our MAD Treaty (Mutually Assured Destruction) not to mention the end of the world as we know it.

Comment

I Remember These I Remember I Always Used To Go Into My Local Fish & Chips Shop with my nan and used to get the cola one and the orange one they were nice but i prefer the proper stuff now days.

Best Years Of My Childhood Was Growing Up In The Late 90's and the early 2000's . before the world went Mad

Comment

Yeah, I recall buying them from my local chippie and corner shops, but not sure I saw them in any supermarkets in my area--Co-op and Kwik-Save

Comment

Working...
                    X