Ad_Forums-Top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Little Duck Blue Feather - if anyone can find any info or has a copy plz let me know!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Little Duck Blue Feather - if anyone can find any info or has a copy plz let me know!

I posted before about this but couldn't work out how to edit the post (I'm not a regular user of this site but apparently you can't edit posts!) so I could add the title in, in case anyone else was curious or searching for the same thing!
    We discovered the title of the sad, duck animation I've been looking for for years was 'Little Duck Blue Feather', but there is little to no information about it online at all. It is listed on the BBC Genome site but there is no information about cast or credits. I even emailed the BBC (keen or what) and they have no further records of it either. We believe it was also shown on ITV and on LWT (London weekend television) in the late 80's. I saw it in the early 90's.
    Anyway it really stuck with me so I'd love to see it again!

Comment

Re: Animated sad, short film about a duck, possibly BBC

It has been uploaded to the Hugh M Hefner Moving Image Archive - this version is not dubbed in English, but the story is largely told through the visuals and music anyway, it doesn't miss much I think. Some very sad moments, and a beautiful tale.

Comment

Working...
      X