The Pretenders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Pretenders

Does Anyone Else Here Like The Pretenders What Are Your Favourite Songs By Pretenders?, I Watched Them Live Early This Month ,My Favourites Are These.

Best Years Of My Childhood Was Growing Up In The Late 90's and the early 2000's . before the world went Mad

Re: The Pretenders

Best Years Of My Childhood Was Growing Up In The Late 90's and the early 2000's . before the world went Mad

Comment

Comment

Don't Get Me Wrong

What was special for me was Chrissie Hynde

Is she a tomboy?
        sigpic
        Do you really believe the other side without provocation would launch so many ICBM's, subs and ships knowing that we would have no option to launch as well? It would break our MAD Treaty (Mutually Assured Destruction) not to mention the end of the world as we know it.

Comment

Not a fan but Message Of Love was alright...

Attached Files
          Time flies like the wind, fruit flies like bananas - go figure!

Comment

Originally posted by big kid View Post
            Great Tune That.

Comment

2,000 Miles is in the charts at the moment, along with a load of other Christmas classics.

Comment

Originally posted by Clare View Post
                2,000 Miles is in the charts at the moment, along with a load of other Christmas classics.
                Love That One Thats My One Of My Faves From Them.

Comment

I was reading Chrissie Hynde's biography recently-ish, biggest surprise was I didn't know she was at Kent State in Ohio when the National Guard opened fire on students in the early '70s. I really liked the early Pretenders up to Learning To Crawl... things get a bit hit or miss after that. Favorite song might Back On The Chain Gang. First I knew of them was a vid for Brass In Pocket when videos were the newest thing, and I even got the single of it. Other records I was buying then were The Go-Gos, Joe Jackson, and Blondie. Oh, and all the 2-Tone ska I could find! I wore out the live Dance Craze LP but not sure I can remember exactly how we used to dance to that now.
                  My virtual jigsaws: https://www.jigsawplanet.com/beccabear67/Original-photo-puzzles

Comment

Working...
                  X