Ad_Forums-Top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who was the best comedy actor of the 80's?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by childofthe80's
    since you remember so much about Mr. Cosby...you remember the skit where he was talking about his wife I think going into labor and he was doing the breathing exercises with her? I was pretty young when I first saw it and almost peed my pants it was so funny. It is still hilarious to this day.

As far as Chevy I agree with optimus....I loved all the Nat. Lampoon's, but Fletch was pretty funny. The jokes are really quick in that movie and you have to pay attention
    I reember him doing a skit about her going into labour. Not the breathing exercise. You have to mention a little more about it. :-D Yeah the only thing is I didn't like was the consisent different characters what played the daughter Audrey Griswold. I liked Dana Barron and then julliette lewis.
    Last edited by mrbig; 02-09-2005, 01:28.

Comment

all i remember is he was making the sounds of her and him doing the breathing...sort of sounded like swomf womf wimf woff puuushhh puusshh lol
      I'd rather hear the bad truth than a good lie

Comment

all i remember is he was making the sounds of her and him doing the breathing...sort of sounded like swomf womf wimf woff puuushhh puusshh lol
        correct me if I am wrong but the title "childbirth" keeps poping in my head when whe u describe some of it

Comment

I voted for Chevy Chase.
          Hard decision as like three up there.
          Van_Whistler (too young to understand - old enough to know better)

Comment

since you remember so much about Mr. Cosby...you remember the skit where he was talking about his wife I think going into labor and he was doing the breathing exercises with her? I was pretty young when I first saw it and almost peed my pants it was so funny. It is still hilarious to this day.

As far as Chevy I agree with optimus....I loved all the Nat. Lampoon's, but Fletch was pretty funny. The jokes are really quick in that movie and you have to pay attention
            The person who said Child birth is correct. I also like the dentist rountine as well. :-D

Comment

Dick van Dyke is a pretty funny guy too, and kool in Diagnosis Murder, he's a legend though, Bill Cosby rocks, the older comedians are the funniest, and what about the British standup guys of the 8O's and the series the Comedians that was funny.

Comment

Hi guys..

Why Kenny Everett was..no Question..May he R.I.P. not forgotten mate...

Rab

Comment

Well said Rab, a class act, but as all the greats not reknown until they're no longer with us.

Comment

Re: Who was the best comedy actor of the 80's?

Bill Cosby and Eddie Murphy are so not funny....

Bad American "humour" at its best. Bring back Kenny Everett too!

The Young Ones, Not the nine o clock news and why the hell is Billy Connelly not there!

Didn't vote due to lack of comic options
                    Love is an invention by bank managers to keep you overdrawn - Rick Mayall/ The Young Ones

Comment

British humor is way better, the Goons, Carry On's, the Comic Strip, Hancock.......loads

Comment

US : Kelsey Grammer as Fraser Crane.
                        UK : Paul Whitehouse.
                        Check out also our very own Pat Short - gives a very funny and originally-styled live show.
                        Into the 5th Millennium & beyond...!

Comment

Jimmy Carr, Phil Jupitus, the awesome Bill Bailey......

Comment

Got to be Del Boy and Rodney OFAH
                            Arthur Daley(George Cole)in Minder lol the dodgy dealing respectable buisnesman

The new series a few months ago will never replace the above man,good old arfur

Comment

The polls completely full of american comedians?British comedy is far superior!
                              Some where funny.But this poll is not very patriotic?
                              sigpic

Comment

None of the above

Comment

Working...
                                X