Updated (PC) Names for TV Shows

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Updated (PC) Names for TV Shows

Then there is the Birmingham accent, when we here in the uk had the ladybird invasion, where a women was interviewed about it in a local TV news report:

"They were all over the babby's sloid" (Babies slide) lol
    Last edited by Twocky61; 26-11-2017, 10:29. Reason: Accent
    sigpic
    Do you really believe the other side without provocation would launch so many ICBM's, subs and ships knowing that we would have no option to launch as well? It would break our MAD Treaty (Mutually Assured Destruction) not to mention the end of the world as we know it.

Comment

I was thinking along similar lines the other day after the headmistress of a girls school was on about not calling the pupils of her school girls or women but rather students, etc.. So you cannot call a girls school for girls a girls school, so what do you call it,and do you open it up for all genders instead?

Where does that leave popular literature and media?

So what about the series or books and programs by Roger Hargreaves, The Mr Men and little Miss series amongst many others.

Sometimes I feel like Victor Mildew, getting too old too quickly and the worlds just gone nuts around me, "I just can't Bloody believe it"

You could not make it up if you tried could you?

Comment

i Heard They Want Fireman Sam To Be A Woman FireFighter Now Why Change Tv Shows Leave Them Alone Original Way.

Best Years Of My Childhood Was Growing Up In The Late 90's and the early 2000's . before the world went Mad

Comment

Firewoman Samantha?
          I've everything I need to keep me satisfied
          There's nothing you can do to make me change my mind
          I'm having so much fun
          My lucky number's one
          Ah! Oh! Ah! Oh!

Comment

Originally posted by George 1978 View Post
            Firewoman Samantha?
            i think it is called that aint it lol

Best Years Of My Childhood Was Growing Up In The Late 90's and the early 2000's . before the world went Mad

Comment

Working...
            X