Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spaceman and King Arthur

AKA, Unidentified Flying Oddball
    Saw this when I was about 8 years old at the local ABC cinema. A goof-ball comedy about a time-traveling NASA astronaut. I think I liked it at the time and I remember the ending was quite clever somehow but I can't think why.
    Can anyone help?

Re: Spaceman and King Arthur

It was a Disney film, and adapted from a Mark Twain story. The disney film was a remake of a Bing Crosby film, and again remade with Martin Lawrence. The Disney one you'r e on about starred Jim Dale, Kenneth More and Dennis Dugan as the astronaut.

Comment

Yeah, I remember this but what about the Cat From Outer Space (there's something freaky about them. Maybe H.P Lovecraft had a point in The Cats of Ulthar).
      WELCOME TO HELL!!!

Comment

You can watch The Cat from Outer Space here http://veehd.com/video/3109406_The-C...ter-Space-1978

As for Spaceman and King Arthur I have looked for a decent copy of this for ages but no joy.................tho it is an awesome film.

Comment

I can remember nagging my parents to see this film. Eventually they took me to the Odeon cinema.But to be honest I don't have many memories of it apart from getting very very irritated and bored. Guess it was not all that memorable.

Comment

Remember seeing this on the telly years ago, can't remember the ending though.

Comment

Working...
            X