Does Anyone Remember POGS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does Anyone Remember POGS

Does Anyone Remember These & Tazoos I Loved Them As A Kid Remember Getting Tazoo's out of Packets of Crisps Ah Those Were The Days Not Like Today's Things

Best Years Of My Childhood Was Growing Up In The Late 90's and the early 2000's . before the world went Mad

Re: Does Anyone Remember POGS

There is quite a good article on the main website about POGS including a picture

https://www.doyouremember.co.uk/memory/pogs
    Heather

Comment

My son collected loads of the things, but I have no idea if he still has any.

Comment

Originally posted by onthebusesfan View Post
        Does Anyone Remember These & Tazoos I Loved Them As A Kid Remember Getting Tazoo's out of Packets of Crisps Ah Those Were The Days Not Like Today's Things
        I collected the Star Wars Tazos, I still have the full collection in their folder. I actually hated Doritos at the time but as there were special tazos that only came in Dorito packs I had to eat them, now I love them.

Comment

i remember pogs / tazos. my cousin used to get them when he was a kid.

Comment

Wish they'd bring 'em back. Wonder why the Pogs craze vanished so quickly.

Comment

Did anyone manage to work out how to play the games for pogs & tozos?
              The Trickster On The Roof

Comment

Yep I remember Pogs and Tazo's. Had a fair few too. I liked the Star Wars ones but loved collecting the Looney Tunes ones when the craze first started.

Comment

Originally posted by Moondog View Post
                  Yep I remember Pogs and Tazo's. Had a fair few too. I liked the Star Wars ones but loved collecting the Looney Tunes ones when the craze first started.
                  I still also have a few of the Looney Tunes ones in my old tool box (which I was using in the era when these were around)

Comment

Originally posted by Mulletino View Post
                    I still also have a few of the Looney Tunes ones in my old tool box (which I was using in the era when these were around)
                    i recall this - sort of now you have said it Mulletino!!

Good call here you've made!

80sChav

Comment

I vaguely remember POGS
                      sigpic
                      Do you really believe the other side without provocation would launch so many ICBM's, subs and ships knowing that we would have no option to launch as well? It would break our MAD Treaty (Mutually Assured Destruction) not to mention the end of the world as we know it.

Comment

More from my much younger brothers time. Stack em up and see how many you can bang off with a slammer. Play for keeps. Originated from the round card milk bottle caps which pre dates me. In the 70's we used to play similar keepsies games with stacking tea cards and using 2p coins as slammers or washers.

The artwork on the Pogs could be fairly good and eye catching. Especially the styles similar to tattoo designs.

Comment

Originally posted by onthebusesfan View Post
                          I remember these, i also remember being kicked out of my local shop as i would feel and squash the crisp packets trying to feel one before buying the crisps

Comment

Working...
                          X