Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Does Anyone Remember POGS

Default Re: Does Anyone Remember POGS

I vaguely remember POGS

Do you really believe the other side without provocation would launch so many ICBM's, subs and ships knowing that we would have no option to launch as well? It would break our MAD Treaty (Mutually Assured Destruction) not to mention the end of the world as we know it.

More from my much younger brothers time. Stack em up and see how many you can bang off with a slammer. Play for keeps. Originated from the round card milk bottle caps which pre dates me. In the 70's we used to play similar keepsies games with stacking tea cards and using 2p coins as slammers or washers.

The artwork on the Pogs could be fairly good and eye catching. Especially the styles similar to tattoo designs.

Quote Originally Posted by onthebusesfan View Post
    Does Anyone Remember These & Tazoos I Loved Them As A Kid Remember Getting Tazoo's out of Packets of Crisps Ah Those Were The Days Not Like Today's Things
    I remember these, i also remember being kicked out of my local shop as i would feel and squash the crisp packets trying to feel one before buying the crisps