RSL Local Radio

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RSL Local Radio

In Bournemouth we had a few radio stations broadcasting on a Restricted Service License where they were allowed to broadcast one month at a time

The station that won the community radio frequency slot was 'Hope FM', a community Christian radio Station out of the YMCA

Before that Hope FM broadcasted Easter & Christmas
    sigpic
    Do you really believe the other side without provocation would launch so many ICBM's, subs and ships knowing that we would have no option to launch as well? It would break our MAD Treaty (Mutually Assured Destruction) not to mention the end of the world as we know it.

Re: RSL Local Radio

The Nottingham based ones were just before the 88.0 MHz FM part on the dial, and they were quite anonymous as well - I remember that even police radio messages were sometimes be heard on that point of the dial, probably left over from the previous waveband. I used to get annoyed that they sometimes caused interference when I was listening to Radio 2.

97.5 MHz FM was another one that had 28 day restricted licence radio stations, although Kemet FM seems to occupy that frequency on a regular basis now.
    I've everything I need to keep me satisfied
    There's nothing you can do to make me change my mind
    I'm having so much fun
    My lucky number's one
    Ah! Oh! Ah! Oh!

Comment

Working...
    X