Brit Sitcom Game.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Brit Sitcom Game.

You may have to reveal. Has been three days.

Comment

Originally posted by Clare View Post
      Ok, got one!

Remember this?

Afternoon Off?

Best Years Of My Childhood Was Growing Up In The Late 90's and the early 2000's . before the world went Mad

Comment

Originally posted by Donald the Great View Post
        You may have to reveal. Has been three days.
        OK. It was Ffizz:

Ffizz is a British TV series created by ITV which ran from 9 September 1987 to 29 August 1989 which followed Jack Mowbray (Richard Griffiths) and Hugo Walker (Benjamin Whitrow), who owned a wine business but never had to actually run it until their accountant died leaving them not only with the work but the surprising knowledge that they were out of money. It was directed by Derrick Goodwin and also starred Felicity Montagu as Griselda and Robin Kermode as Allan. It ran for two season totaling twelve episodes.

Comment

OK. It was Ffizz:
          You had us all stumped with this one Clare.. well done. Ffizz was never shown in Australia. How was your Easter. My friend tells me it has been snowing again in UK. As no one got your last one.. feel free to repost.
          Last edited by Donald the Great; 03-04-2018, 01:17.

Comment

You had us all stumped with this one Clare.. well done. Ffizz was never shown in Australia. How was your Easter. My friend tells me it has been snowing again in UK. As no one got your last one.. feel free to repost.
            Easter was good. Hope you has a nice one too. It's not snowing where I am, not since last Monday; but I think it might be snowing in other parts of the country.

I'll try to think of another comedy, but anyone is free to beat me to it...

Comment

Ok, here's my latest obscurity. This is the only picture I could find for it (after an admittedly brief search)...

Name this programme and its two stars (one of whom you see here):

Comment

Ok, here's my latest obscurity. This is the only picture I could find for it (after an admittedly brief search)...

Name this programme and its two stars (one of whom you see here):

Obscurity is correct clare. Know his face name eludes me. I am fairly certain I never saw this is OZ. Pleased all the same you are keeping this thread alive.

Comment

Well, that's John Gordon Sinclair. Was that Snakes & Ladders which also had Ade Edmondson?
                  I (vaguely) remember because I'm sure(ish) it also featured Lynsey Baxter who was another of my 80s crushes

Comment

Originally posted by Fearmint View Post
                    Well, that's John Gordon Sinclair. Was that Snakes & Ladders which also had Ade Edmondson?
                    I (vaguely) remember because I'm sure(ish) it also featured Lynsey Baxter who was another of my 80s crushes
                    Yes! Well done. "Snakes and Ladders" with John Gordon Sinclair and Ade Edmondson. A Channel 4 effort. I quite enjoyed it.

Your turn, Fearmint...

Comment

Ooh, I can't think of anything. That's the problem with playing this game, the upside is that you get to win a round but the penalty is you have to come up with one yourself. If someone else comes up with one before I can, by all means go ahead with it!

Comment

here is one in meantime.

name show and actors.

Comment

here is one in meantime.

name show and actors.
                          Blimey, that's a tough one!
                          Time flies like the wind, fruit flies like bananas - go figure!

Comment

Deliberate wrong answer: Sapphire & Steel!

Comment

What is a title of this movie ?
                              Attached Files

Comment

here is one in meantime.

name show and actors.
                                Keeping Up Appearances. The Actors Derek Griffin & Josphine Tewson.

Best Years Of My Childhood Was Growing Up In The Late 90's and the early 2000's . before the world went Mad

Comment

Working...
                                X