Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Let's Carry On.

Originally posted by staffslad View Post
    I feel it was in Doctor as I believe it was Nurse Clarke who finds Kilmore wooing the skeleton, and I don't think Anita Harris was in Again Doctor, only Doctor. Also, I had a look on Google and found a review of Carry on Doctor which mentioned Dr Kilmore and his wooing the skeleton, so it appears that Jim Dale shared a scene with a skeleton in both Doctor films.
    That sounds about right

Comment

Originally posted by Donald the Great View Post
      you are correct Nugs. It was Again Doctor.
      Where are you Donny?? Can't find you anywhere!!

Comment

Here are a few...

1. In Girls, what was the name of the fictional seaside town where the film was set?

2. In Jungle, what was the name of the tribe of Amazons over which Charles Hawtrey's character ruled?

3. In Abroad, whose tomb did Brother Bernard and the other monks want to visit?

Comment

Here are a few...

1. In Girls, what was the name of the fictional seaside town where the film was set?

2. In Jungle, what was the name of the tribe of Amazons over which Charles Hawtrey's character ruled?

Great questions, i don't know any of these answers, i could google them but i don't like to do that, i'll get the answers when someone can answer your questions!

Comment

Here are a few...

1. Fircombe
            2.The Burpers I Think if i can remember correctly
            3.i cant remember sorry staffslad

Best Years Of My Childhood Was Growing Up In The Late 90's and the early 2000's . before the world went Mad

Comment

2 is Aphrodesias.. or such like.

Comment

Originally posted by onthebusesfan View Post
                1. Fircombe
                2.The Burpers I Think if i can remember correctly
                3.i cant remember sorry staffslad

1. Yes, Fircombe.

2. No, I believe those are from Khyber--a play on Gurkhas I suspect.

Comment

2 is Aphrodesias.. or such like.

Aphradisia is the name of their land, but not actually the name of the tribe.

Comment

Aphradisia is the name of their land, but not actually the name of the tribe.
                    Pass then staffslad.

Comment

Pass then staffslad.

It was the Lubby Dubby tribe.

The monks wanted to visit the tomb or perhaps it was shrine of their founder St. Cecelia.

Comment

Three more.

In Cowboy how did Jim Dales character vanquish the baddies.

Who played the park owner in Camping.

What was Sgt Grimshawe's aim in Sergeant.

Comment

Three more.

In Cowboy how did Jim Dales character vanquish the baddies.

Who played the park owner in Camping.

What was Sgt Grimshawe's aim in Sergeant.

1. He hid in the town's sewers and picked off the gang one by one. Did wild west towns have sewer systems? I'm doubtful of that.

2. He was Joshua Fiddler, played wonderfully by Peter Butterworth. I wonder if he was related to Sidney Fiddler, Sid James's character from Carry on Girls?

3. He wanted his last platoon of conscripts to pass out as top platoon before he retired from the Army--and became a time lord .

Comment

What happened to my reply? As usual 100% staffslad. Where are you next ones. Nugs (Nuggy14) said she would be on here too?

Comment

A few more...

1. What was the name of the ship in Carry on Cruising?

2. What did the crooks want to steal in Carry on Matron?

3. What job did Charles Hawtrey's character do in Carry on Screaming?

Comment

What happened to my reply? As usual 100% staffslad. Where are you next ones. Nugs (Nuggy14) said he would be on here too?
                                Donny you said 'he' in reference to me, i'm a SHE!!

Comment

Working...
                                X