Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Let's Carry On.

Originally posted by Donald the Great View Post
    Little early for you Nugs. Take a look at the early black and white COs. Reckon you will enjoy them. Teacher is my fave.
    I have Carry On Teacher, i may watch it tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by Nuggy14 View Post
      Was the school called Chaste Place?
      And a watch was left inside the patient

Well done, you nailed both.

Comment

Originally posted by staffslad View Post
        Well done, you nailed both.
        Thank you! Donny will tell you i'm crazy about Carry On films and i watch them constantly

Comment

Here are a few more:

1. In Convenience, what was the name of the company in whose premises the film was set?

2. In Loving, what was the name of the cat?

3. In Again Doctor, what did Jim Dale's character find in Gladstone Screwer's medicine cabinet when it was opened?

Comment

Here are a few more:

1. In Convenience, what was the name of the company in whose premises the film was set?

2. In Loving, what was the name of the cat?

3. In Again Doctor, what did Jim Dale's character find in Gladstone Screwer's medicine cabinet when it was opened?
            1. I Think it was called WC Bogs & Co.
            2.Cooking Fat.
            3.Was A Skeleton?

Best Years Of My Childhood Was Growing Up In The Late 90's and the early 2000's . before the world went Mad

Comment

Originally posted by onthebusesfan View Post
              1. I Think it was called WC Bogs & Co.
              2.Cooking Fat.
              3.Was A Skeleton?
              Sounds good to me! Cooking Fat was a great one liner!

Comment

Yes, W.C. Boggs and Co. and Cooking Fat for 1. and 2.

In the medicine cabinet there were bottles of whisky. I was just trying to recall if it was in Again Doctor that Jim Dale was trying out some chat-up lines on a skeleton, or it might have been Doctor.

Comment

Oh staffslad you revealed what was in the cabinet. I kew that and the first one. Not the cat.

What was the budgies name also in Loving.

What animal was used in one scene of GIRLS.

Comment

Hmmmmmm...I think the animal in Girls was a donkey. I know that in Convenience there was a budgie called Joey, but my recollection of Loving is too hazy as I don't even recall a budgie. Cooking Fat from the same film stuck in my mind as I couldn't believe they got away with that one with the BBFC.

Comment

Yes, W.C. Boggs and Co. and Cooking Fat for 1. and 2.

In the medicine cabinet there were bottles of whisky. I was just trying to recall if it was in Again Doctor that Jim Dale was trying out some chat-up lines on a skeleton, or it might have been Doctor.
                      You've got me thinking now was it Doctor or Again Doctor.... I'll guess and say Again Doctor.

Comment

I was leaning that way, too, Nuggy, only I get the feeling that it was Anita Harris as Nurke Clarke who interrupts Dale in his chat-up lines to the skeleton to tell him a patient is awaiting his examination in Casualty--Francis Bigger, to which Dale replies "Oh, good." So if I am correct, that would make it Doctor.

Comment

You've got me thinking now was it Doctor or Again Doctor.... I'll guess and say Again Doctor.
                          you are correct Nugs. It was Again Doctor.

Comment

In Again Doctor, Gladstone Screwer informs Dr Nookie that the skeleton is that of the last doctor, and I think I remember that now. In Doctor, Matron sends Nurse Clarke to fetch Dr Kilmore so he can examine Francis Bigger. Nurse Clarke finds Kilmore in his room, where he is practicing chat-up lines on a skeleton. I think he holds its hand and kisses its neck/shoulder. Does anyone else remember that scene being in Doctor?

Comment

In Again Doctor, Gladstone Screwer informs Dr Nookie that the skeleton is that of the last doctor, and I think I remember that now. In Doctor, Matron sends Nurse Clarke to fetch Dr Kilmore so he can examine Francis Bigger. Nurse Clarke finds Kilmore in his room, where he is practicing chat-up lines on a skeleton. I think he holds its hand and kisses its neck/shoulder. Does anyone else remember that scene being in Doctor?
                              I remember the scene but was it from Doctor or Again Doctor??

Comment

I remember the scene but was it from Doctor or Again Doctor??

I feel it was in Doctor as I believe it was Nurse Clarke who finds Kilmore wooing the skeleton, and I don't think Anita Harris was in Again Doctor, only Doctor. Also, I had a look on Google and found a review of Carry on Doctor which mentioned Dr Kilmore and his wooing the skeleton, so it appears that Jim Dale shared a scene with a skeleton in both Doctor films.

Comment

Working...
                                X