Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Let's Carry On.

Here's one:

In Carry on Doctor, what was the fruit the ambulance man was eating when Babs Windsor's character walked by, leading to a classic exchange in which the type of fruit was crucial.

Comment

Originally posted by staffslad View Post
      Here's one:

In Carry on Doctor, what was the fruit the ambulance man was eating when Babs Windsor's character walked by, leading to a classic exchange in which the type of fruit was crucial.
      A nice juicy pear!

Comment

Originally posted by Nuggy14 View Post
        A nice juicy pear!

Nuggy, you took the words right out of my mouth...well done...

Comment

Nuggy, you took the words right out of my mouth...well done...
          Thank you! I'm a massive fan of the Carry On films!

Comment

Just tried to post my first pic of a Carry On film but do not have a clue how to do it!

Comment

Just tried to post my first pic of a Carry On film but do not have a clue how to do it!
              Nugs if you are using a fone then I can not help you. With internet identify the pic click copy image then paste (v) in destination.

Comment

Nugs I will post one in your absence. As you are so good I will have to make it a tuffie ha ha.

synopsis: A small group of misfit out of work people come together to create mayhem and comic mistakes on every job they are given. Name the film.

Comment

Originally posted by Donald the Great View Post
                  Nugs I will post one in your absence. As you are so good I will have to make it a tuffie ha ha.

synopsis: A small group of misfit out of work people come together to create mayhem and comic mistakes on every job they are given. Name the film.
                  Oh heck you've got me on this one before Donny, i know the film but i can never remember what it's called!

Comment

Originally posted by Donald the Great View Post
                    Nugs if you are using a fone then I can not help you. With internet identify the pic click copy image then paste (v) in destination.
                    Yes using my fone, i'll ask my 10yr old nephew to show me how it's done! Haha

Comment

Oh heck you've got me on this one before Donny, i know the film but i can never remember what it's called!

I think it is Carry on Regardless, the one where Kenneth Williams has to get into a taxi with a chimp. Can't recall why, but I saw this one when I was about 10 in a church hall on a 16mm projector.

Comment

I think it is Carry on Regardless, the one where Kenneth Williams has to get into a taxi with a chimp. Can't recall why, but I saw this one when I was about 10 in a church hall on a 16mm projector.
                        Correct staffslad. I saw it at boarding school along with a several other early Carry Ons. Yours.

Comment

Little early for you Nugs. Take a look at the early black and white COs. Reckon you will enjoy them. Teacher is my fave.

Comment

Okay, here are a couple...

1. In Carry on Camping, what was the name of the school that Babs Windsor attended? It's name was displayed on a T-shirt that Hattie Jacques wore.

2. In Carry on Doctor, what was the object that Kenneth William's character accidentally left inside a patient he was sewing up?

Comment

That sounds like it! Donny always gets me with this one. Haha

Comment

Okay, here are a couple...

1. In Carry on Camping, what was the name of the school that Babs Windsor attended? It's name was displayed on a T-shirt that Hattie Jacques wore.

2. In Carry on Doctor, what was the object that Kenneth William's character accidentally left inside a patient he was sewing up?
                                Was the school called Chaste Place?
                                And a watch was left inside the patient

Comment

Working...
                                X