• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Let's Carry On.

where are you @staffslad.

Comment

In Carry on at your Convenience, who played Mr Boggs' (Kenneth Williams) secretary?

Comment

Hi staffslad. Good to see you back here. Mr Boggs .. you mean his son. The skinny bloke that chased after Sids daughter. His name eludes me. Is it Richard someone?

Comment

Originally posted by Donald the Great View Post
          Hi staffslad. Good to see you back here. Mr Boggs .. you mean his son. The skinny bloke that chased after Sids daughter. His name eludes me. Is it Richard someone?

No, I mean W.C. Boggs--Kenneth Williams.

Comment

Knew who you meant. Just confused on word secretary. That would have to be Patsy Rowlands.

Comment

Knew who you meant. Just confused on word secretary. That would have to be Patsy Rowlands.

Yes, it was, indeed, Patsy Rowlands in one of her best roles in the series.

Comment

Name Leslie Phillips four Carry Ons. Bonus point if you can recall his characters in at least two of them.

Comment

Lost interest in Carry Ons people?

Comment

He played King Ferdinand in Columbus, replacing Frankie Howard, who had passed away. His other 3 appearances were in the early B+W films...Teacher, Nurse and, I think, Constable, but I don't know what his characters were in those.

Comment

I only know two.. Constable Potter (Constable). Grigg (Teacher) Yours staffslad.

Comment

In how many Carry Ons did Anita Harris appear?

Comment

Dont know her. Five?

Comment

Which film is this describing.
                            It was based on an original story by Eric Barker.Regulars Sid James, Kenneth Williams and Kenneth Connor appear in the movie whereas Joan Sims and Charles Hawtrey do not. Sims took ill shortly before filming began and was replaced by Dilys Laye, making her Carry On debut, at four days' notice. Hawtrey was dropped for demanding star billing

Comment

Which film is this describing.
                              It was based on an original story by Eric Barker.Regulars Sid James, Kenneth Williams and Kenneth Connor appear in the movie whereas Joan Sims and Charles Hawtrey do not. Sims took ill shortly before filming began and was replaced by Dilys Laye, making her Carry On debut, at four days' notice. Hawtrey was dropped for demanding star billing

Carry on Cruising.

Comment

Yep. Post one.

Comment

Working...
                                X