Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Let's Carry On.

women.

Pretty brunette.. cant think of her name.

Sir Rodney Effing? rings a bell.

Comment

Originally posted by Nuggy14 View Post
      1. In Screaming where did Harry H Corbett store his trousers to get the creases out?

2. In Camping what did Sid and Bernie use in their tent to stop the rain coming through the gap?

3. In Convenience who played the Shop Steward?

4. In Doctor what did the little boy have stuck on his head?
      Good one Nugs. I will have a crack.

Under his matress.

An umbrella

Kenneth Cope

A pottie.

Comment

ABROAD:
        Who played the two dolly birds.

Who played the waiter.

Where did the gang go on an excusion

For what reason.

Who ended up on the ground floor after the roof collapsed.

Comment

Originally posted by Donald the Great View Post
          women.

Pretty brunette.. cant think of her name.

Sir Rodney Effing? rings a bell.

All correct apart from the belly dancer in Follow that Camel. It was Anita Harris, who was a very popular TV star and singer in the 60s and 70s.

Comment

ABROAD:
            Who played the two dolly birds.

Who played the waiter.

Where did the gang go on an excusion

For what reason.

Who ended up on the ground floor after the roof collapsed.

1. Carol Hawkins and Sally Geeson

2. Ray Brooks

3. They went into the village

4. Was it to sample the local vino?

5. ?

Comment

Good one Nugs. I will have a crack.

Under his matress.

An umbrella

Kenneth Cope

A pottie.
              Correct! .

BTW i've met Kenneth Cope, he was in town a few years ago and i said 'hiya' to him, he said 'hiya kid' back

Comment

Originally posted by staffslad View Post
                All correct apart from the belly dancer in Follow that Camel. It was Anita Harris, who was a very popular TV star and singer in the 60s and 70s.
                I read somewhere that Anita Harris didn't have long to practice the belly dance routine, she did it really good.

Comment

I have a fun question for everyone

If you were in a Carry On film which character would best describe you?

I'll start off and say i'd be a Matron like Hattie Jacques, mainly because of my profession but also because she often plays a strong character and has a heart of gold

Comment

Tricky one, Nuggs, but I think I would be a Sid James character from the later entries in the series. Note I don't say which particular character, because to be truthful they are all more or less the same character, just with different names. I like how Sid, despite the trials and tribulations he is put through in a Carry On, he always has a smile and a quip, and that wonderful laugh is never muted. I would like to consider myself like that: smiling and joking through the bad times as well as the good.

Comment

Tricky one, Nuggs, but I think I would be a Sid James character from the later entries in the series. Note I don't say which particular character, because to be truthful they are all more or less the same character, just with different names. I like how Sid, despite the trials and tribulations he is put through in a Carry On, he always has a smile and a quip, and that wonderful laugh is never muted. I would like to consider myself like that: smiling and joking through the bad times as well as the good.
                      Good choice staffslad! Sids laugh is priceless, he was my favourite male cast member. Wonder who Donny will pick when he answers this question

Comment

All of them was well funny - though over time they lost their appeal (as time and the collection wore on with differing story's etc I think) and though it was harmless then now-a-days it sure would be described as extremley smutty in the extreme - but even that is harmless I'd say personaly compared to that Boyle guy from Scotland the guy behind Mrs Brown's Boy who play's Mrs Brown

80sChav

Comment

1. Carol Hawkins and Sally Geeson

2. Ray Brooks

3. They went into the village

4. Was it to sample the local vino?

5. ?
                          3: Not the village staffslad.. a particular place. 4: Close. To see where the vino was made.

5: Hint: They were in bed.

Nuggs you have a crack. In answer to your character question.. I dont associate myself with any of them. Not homosexual.. nor a womaniser or a small over acting man (Connor) I suppose if I was to choose one it would be Terry Scott. I would like to have had the looks of Leslie Phillips. ha ha.

Comment

Originally posted by Nuggy14 View Post
                            I have a fun question for everyone

If you were in a Carry On film which character would best describe you?

I'll start off and say i'd be a Matron like Hattie Jacques, mainly because of my profession but also because she often plays a strong character and has a heart of gold
                            Choosing Hattie does not surprise me Nuggs for reasons you described..

Comment

3: Not the village staffslad.. a particular place. 4: Close. To see where the vino was made.

Nuggs you have a crack. In answer to your character question.. I dont associate myself with any of them. Not homosexual.. nor a womaniser or a small over acting man (Connor) I suppose if I was to choose one it would be Terry Scott. I would like to have had the looks of Leslie Phillips. ha ha.

4. Wasn't it made by the local monks at their monastry? And we got to see Sid James in a monk's habit.

5. I think it was Sid James and Joan Sims.

Comment

You're better looking than Leslie Philips!

Comment

Working...
                                X