Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The Soham Murders

luxton bus depot & In The Back Of Stan's Bus

Default The Soham Murders

Does Anyone Remember This Horrible Event?.
    The Soham murders occurred in Soham, Cambridgeshire, England, on 4 August 2002. The victims were two 10-year-old girls, Holly Marie Wells and Jessica Aimee Chapman. Their bodies were found near RAF Lakenheath, Suffolk, on 17 August 2002, by a local farm worker. Ian Kevin Huntley, a caretaker at local School I Still Remember It Hearing On the news, still cant believe its been 15yrs on.

i hate you butler

your 10% man and 90% spotted dick"

Stan Butler the Abominable Slowman!"

Get your trousers on your nicked

Default Re: The Soham Murders

Yes i remember hearing about these poor girls being murdered, the caretaker murdered them then hid their bodies. I remember the girls had football shirts on in the news report.

luxton bus depot & In The Back Of Stan's Bus

Manchester United Shirts i think they were if i remember correctly.

i hate you butler

your 10% man and 90% spotted dick"

Stan Butler the Abominable Slowman!"

Get your trousers on your nicked

Isn't this a little past the cut-off date for this site?
    The Trickster On The Roof

Quote Originally Posted by onthebusesfan View Post
    Manchester United Shirts i think they were if i remember correctly.
    That's right. Poor girls didn't stand a chance against that evil sod.

In the same theme. In Australia we had the Wanda Beach Murders. They were before the DYR years but regardless were no less gruesome than the Soham Murders. Two teenager girls were found brutally stabbed and buried in sand dunes at Wanda Beach in southern Sydney in 1966. This heinous crime has never been solved.

Quote Originally Posted by Donald the Great View Post
    In the same theme. In Australia we had the Wanda Beach Murders. They were before the DYR years but regardless were no less gruesome than the Soham Murders. Two teenager girls were found brutally stabbed and buried in sand dunes at Wanda Beach in southern Sydney in 1966. This heinous crime has never been solved.
    Shocking that Donny. Anyone who harms a child deserves to rot in hell. Little James Bulger from Liverpool was murdered by 2 boys, they tortured him first then killed him on train tracks, the boys that murdered him should of been locked up for their whole lives.

Quote Originally Posted by Nuggy14 View Post
    Shocking that Donny. Anyone who harms a child deserves to rot in hell. Little James Bulger from Liverpool was murdered by 2 boys, they tortured him first then killed him on train tracks, the boys that murdered him should of been locked up for their whole lives.
    They would still be in prison but the the government decided to pander to the right wing press & try them as adults.
    The Trickster On The Roof

Just like a lot of people, I had never heard of Soham prior to this happening.
    Telling it almost exactly like it was so many years later - and proud of doing so!

Quote Originally Posted by Richard1978 View Post
    They would still be in prison but the the government decided to pander to the right wing press & try them as adults.
    They have new identities too, one of them is back inside for another crime relating to pictures of children. They should never have been released.