The Soham Murders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The Soham Murders

When i was a child 2 women tried to take me from our front garden, our child minder has left us alone for a few mins, luckily they didn't succeed, and mum sacked the child minder on the spot.

That is terrible Nugs. You must have been terrified.

Comment

Originally posted by Donald the Great View Post
      When i was a child 2 women tried to take me from our front garden, our child minder has left us alone for a few mins, luckily they didn't succeed, and mum sacked the child minder on the spot.

That is terrible Nugs. You must have been terrified.
      I remember it Donny, i wasn't so much terrified as i didn't realise what was happening, but it was an attempt to abduct me.

Comment

Additional Text

There was an incident early days of CM Radio (80's) when a child went missing

Us 'breakers' assisted the Police. Obviously the police refused to lend us one of their's on 450mhz so we lent them one of ours on 27mhz

So both of us groups (police & us) looked for said child

Hour's later we found her so we radio'd police that fact

We fkn wish they beat us to it. CB is a fun hobby; but that put CB too public service

The person responsible?

As this case & others not sub-judicae court it was the infamous Sidney Cook who worked on the Hackney fairground

He blended himself within the fair 'family'

Wanna know what we found? Watch the movie 'The Green Mile'. Our situation was similar to tjat where John Coffee is accused of a like crime
        Last edited by Twocky61; 07-01-2018, 10:09.
        sigpic
        Do you really believe the other side without provocation would launch so many ICBM's, subs and ships knowing that we would have no option to launch as well? It would break our MAD Treaty (Mutually Assured Destruction) not to mention the end of the world as we know it.

Comment

Re: Additional Text

Originally posted by Twocky61 View Post
          There was an incident early days of CM Radio (80's) when a child went missing

Us 'breakers' assisted the Police. Obviously the police refused to lend us one of their's on 450mhz so we lent them one of ours on 27mhz

So both of us groups (police & us) looked for said child

Hour's later we found her so we radio'd police that fact

We fkn wish they beat us to it. CB is a fun hobby; but that put CB too public service

The person responsible?

As this case & others not sub-judicae court it was the infamous Sidney Cook who worked on the Hackney fairground

He blended himself within the fair 'family'

Wanna know what we found? Watch the movie 'The Green Mile'. Our situation was similar to tjat where John Coffee is accused of a like crime
          Very good result! I've always liked the idea of having a CB radio, are they any good?

Comment

Why is it we are fascinated by heinous crime and gruesome real life murders? Usually when I see a gory film I am turned off but when it comes to a real life juicy murder or serial murders we all take note.

Comment

Re: Additional Text

Originally posted by Nuggy14 View Post
              Very good result! I've always liked the idea of having a CB radio, are they any good?
              CB is brilliant but since internet chatrooms/forums it has died off; but us diehards keep it going

Trouble is, if nobody uses CB the RA will reallocate it to other radio users frequencies; probably an add-on frequency for RC cars 0r drones
              sigpic
              Do you really believe the other side without provocation would launch so many ICBM's, subs and ships knowing that we would have no option to launch as well? It would break our MAD Treaty (Mutually Assured Destruction) not to mention the end of the world as we know it.

Comment

Even though we found the lost child, at least we didn't have to break the news to the family. The police have family officers for that
                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X