Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 22

Thread: The Soham Murders

  1. #11
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Western Australia
    Posts
    1,383

    Default Re: The Soham Murders

    Quote Originally Posted by Nuggy14 View Post
    Shocking that Donny. Anyone who harms a child deserves to rot in hell. Little James Bulger from Liverpool was murdered by 2 boys, they tortured him first then killed him on train tracks, the boys that murdered him should of been locked up for their whole lives.
    Totally agree Nugs. I remember reading about the James Bulger murder. Had forgotten it was in Liverpool tho. The Wanda Beach Murders shocked our nation as the 60s was generally a peaceful decade excepting the college turmoil in the US. The same decade the three Beaumont children went missing at an Adelaide beach. This may just be the solving of both cases.

    Revealed: The chilling clues convicted child killer Derek Percy let slip in his final breaths as top cop questioned him on his death bed over infamous Wanda Beach and Beaumont cold case mysteries



    • Derek Percy is considered Australia's worst serial child killer
    • Police fear he was responsible for the deaths of up to 9 children in 1960s
    • He was linked to killings in Victoria, South Australia and New South Wales
    • Percy was quizzed by police on his death bed before he died in 2013
    • Strong 'death-bed' evidence points to his involvement in the infamous cases of the Wanda Beach murders of 1965 and abduction of the Beaumonts in 1966
    • Percy was convicted of killing Yvonne Tuohy in St Kilda and a coronial inquiry found him responsible for the death of Linda Stilwell
    • Author Justine Ford examines the claims in her new book 'Unsolved Australia'

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Western Australia
    Posts
    1,383

    Default Re: The Soham Murders

    Quote Originally Posted by Nuggy14 View Post
    Shocking that Donny. Anyone who harms a child deserves to rot in hell. Little James Bulger from Liverpool was murdered by 2 boys, they tortured him first then killed him on train tracks, the boys that murdered him should of been locked up for their whole lives.
    Totally agree Nugs. I remember reading about the James Bulger murder. Had forgotten it was in Liverpool tho. The Wanda Beach Murders shocked our nation as the 60s was generally a peaceful decade excepting the college turmoil in the US. The same decade the three Beaumont children went missing at an Adelaide beach. The following may just be the solving of both cases.
    Revealed: The chilling clues convicted child killer Derek Percy let slip in his final breaths as top cop questioned him on his death bed over infamous Wanda Beach and Beaumont cold case mysteries


    • Derek Percy is considered Australia's worst serial child killer
    • Police fear he was responsible for the deaths of up to 9 children in 1960s
    • He was linked to killings in Victoria, South Australia and New South Wales
    • Strong 'death-bed' evidence points to his involvement in the infamous cases of the Wanda Beach murders of 1965 and abduction of the Beaumonts in 1966
    • Percy was convicted of killing Yvonne Tuohy in St Kilda and a coronial inquiry found him responsible for the death of Linda Stilwell
    • Author Justine Ford examines the claims in her new book 'Unsolved Australia'
    Last edited by Donald the Great; 27-12-2017 at 00:57.

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    318

    Default Re: The Soham Murders

    Quote Originally Posted by Donald the Great View Post
    Totally agree Nugs. I remember reading about the James Bulger murder. Had forgotten it was in Liverpool tho. The Wanda Beach Murders shocked our nation as the 60s was generally a peaceful decade excepting the college turmoil in the US. The same decade the three Beaumont children went missing at an Adelaide beach. The following may just be the solving of both cases.
    Revealed: The chilling clues convicted child killer Derek Percy let slip in his final breaths as top cop questioned him on his death bed over infamous Wanda Beach and Beaumont cold case mysteries


    • Derek Percy is considered Australia's worst serial child killer
    • Police fear he was responsible for the deaths of up to 9 children in 1960s
    • He was linked to killings in Victoria, South Australia and New South Wales
    • Strong 'death-bed' evidence points to his involvement in the infamous cases of the Wanda Beach murders of 1965 and abduction of the Beaumonts in 1966
    • Percy was convicted of killing Yvonne Tuohy in St Kilda and a coronial inquiry found him responsible for the death of Linda Stilwell
    • Author Justine Ford examines the claims in her new book 'Unsolved Australia'
    Shocking. Crimes against children are the worst crimes ever. James Bulger is still on peoples minds. He was lured away from his mum in The Strand shopping mall, poor little mite was on cctv being led away. When i was a child 2 women tried to take me from our front garden, our child minder has left us alone for a few mins, luckily they didn't succeed, and mum sacked the child minder on the spot.

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    726

    Default Re: The Soham Murders

    Quote Originally Posted by Nuggy14 View Post
    Shocking. Crimes against children are the worst crimes ever. James Bulger is still on peoples minds. He was lured away from his mum in The Strand shopping mall, poor little mite was on cctv being led away. When i was a child 2 women tried to take me from our front garden, our child minder has left us alone for a few mins, luckily they didn't succeed, and mum sacked the child minder on the spot.
    On a side note one of two the 'insert appropriate' who took James Bulger is now 'held' in a secure unit just a couple of miles from us .... comforting , NOT !!

  5. #15
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    318

    Default Re: The Soham Murders

    Quote Originally Posted by Zincubus View Post
    On a side note one of two the 'insert appropriate' who took James Bulger is now 'held' in a secure unit just a couple of miles from us .... comforting , NOT !!
    I bet lots of people feel like you do. I heard one of them grew a very thick beard as a way to disguise himself.

  6. #16
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Western Australia
    Posts
    1,383

    Default Re: The Soham Murders

    When i was a child 2 women tried to take me from our front garden, our child minder has left us alone for a few mins, luckily they didn't succeed, and mum sacked the child minder on the spot.

    That is terrible Nugs. You must have been terrified.

  7. #17
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    318

    Default Re: The Soham Murders

    Quote Originally Posted by Donald the Great View Post
    When i was a child 2 women tried to take me from our front garden, our child minder has left us alone for a few mins, luckily they didn't succeed, and mum sacked the child minder on the spot.

    That is terrible Nugs. You must have been terrified.
    I remember it Donny, i wasn't so much terrified as i didn't realise what was happening, but it was an attempt to abduct me.

  8. #18
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Christchurch uk
    Posts
    2,163

    Default Additional Text

    There was an incident early days of CM Radio (80's) when a child went missing

    Us 'breakers' assisted the Police. Obviously the police refused to lend us one of their's on 450mhz so we lent them one of ours on 27mhz

    So both of us groups (police & us) looked for said child

    Hour's later we found her so we radio'd police that fact

    We fkn wish they beat us to it. CB is a fun hobby; but that put CB too public service

    The person responsible?

    As this case & others not sub-judicae court it was the infamous Sidney Cook who worked on the Hackney fairground

    He blended himself within the fair 'family'

    Wanna know what we found? Watch the movie 'The Green Mile'. Our situation was similar to tjat where John Coffee is accused of a like crime
    Last edited by Twocky61; 07-01-2018 at 10:09.

    Do you really believe the other side without provocation would launch so many ICBM's, subs and ships knowing that we would have no option to launch as well? It would break our MAD Treaty (Mutually Assured Destruction) not to mention the end of the world as we know it.


  9. #19
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    318

    Default Re: Additional Text

    Quote Originally Posted by Twocky61 View Post
    There was an incident early days of CM Radio (80's) when a child went missing

    Us 'breakers' assisted the Police. Obviously the police refused to lend us one of their's on 450mhz so we lent them one of ours on 27mhz

    So both of us groups (police & us) looked for said child

    Hour's later we found her so we radio'd police that fact

    We fkn wish they beat us to it. CB is a fun hobby; but that put CB too public service

    The person responsible?

    As this case & others not sub-judicae court it was the infamous Sidney Cook who worked on the Hackney fairground

    He blended himself within the fair 'family'

    Wanna know what we found? Watch the movie 'The Green Mile'. Our situation was similar to tjat where John Coffee is accused of a like crime
    Very good result! I've always liked the idea of having a CB radio, are they any good?

  10. #20
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Western Australia
    Posts
    1,383

    Default Re: The Soham Murders

    Why is it we are fascinated by heinous crime and gruesome real life murders? Usually when I see a gory film I am turned off but when it comes to a real life juicy murder or serial murders we all take note.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •