Hello everyone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello everyone

Hey everyone. Just joined this forum recently, and wanted to give a quick intro. I'm a guy that lives in the U.S., and I grew up in the '80's (middle school/high school). I'm obviously a huge retro fan (re: my name), especially anything from the '80's - but I also like '70's & '90's entertainment as well. I'm into pretty much anything from these decades, including TV shows, films, music, toys, etc.

As I mentioned in another post (that may not have been actually posted yet), in addition to American TV shows & movies, I also like UK & international TV shows, films, and music. Don't mind subtitles for non-English films.

Also a mild fan of Japanese Anime, though for some reason I prefer the English dubbed versions to the original Japanese.

Re: Hello everyone

Originally posted by Nostalgic for the '80''s View Post
    Hey everyone. Just joined this forum recently, and wanted to give a quick intro. I'm a guy that lives in the U.S., and I grew up in the '80's (middle school/high school). I'm obviously a huge retro fan (re: my name), especially anything from the '80's - but I also like '70's & '90's entertainment as well. I'm into pretty much anything from these decades, including TV shows, films, music, toys, etc.

As I mentioned in another post (that may not have been actually posted yet), in addition to American TV shows & movies, I also like UK & international TV shows, films, and music. Don't mind subtitles for non-English films.

Also a mild fan of Japanese Anime, though for some reason I prefer the English dubbed versions to the original Japanese.
    Hello and welcome i haven't been here very long myself but i gotta say it's the best forum i've ever been on, i like the laid-back atmosphere i get. I love the 70s and 80s, i love all the old Brit sitcoms like Rising Damp, Please Sir, On The Buses, i much prefer them to todays tv shows.

Comment

Welcome to the friendliest little forum this side of the Atlantic Nostalgic for the 80s. Like Nuggy 14 I have not been here all that long. I grew up a little earlier than you but I remember the 70-90s as important decades in my life's education.

Comment

Welcome

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Thanks, everyone. It's great to be here.

Comment

Working...
          X