Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ghost Stories!!

Default Ghost Stories!!

Does anyone have any ghost stories to share?
    I have a few but the one i'd like to share first involves my mum, she's retired now but she was a solicitor, she was based in London and had an apartment there, she would stay there on business and return home at weekends. Strange things started happening in the apartment, particularly in the back bedroom which always felt cold, mum said she never left any lights on while she was at work yet the back bedroom light would be on when she returned, this happened a few times, then one night she went to bed and when she got up the next day the safely chain had been undone on the front door, she swears she put it on every night as she lived alone in London, that was the last night she spent there, she vacated the apartment and got another one.

Default Re: Ghost Stories!!

Quote Originally Posted by Nuggy14 View Post
    Does anyone have any ghost stories to share?
    I have a few but the one i'd like to share first involves my mum, she's retired now but she was a solicitor, she was based in London and had an apartment there, she would stay there on business and return home at weekends. Strange things started happening in the apartment, particularly in the back bedroom which always felt cold, mum said she never left any lights on while she was at work yet the back bedroom light would be on when she returned, this happened a few times, then one night she went to bed and when she got up the next day the safety chain had been undone on the front door, she swears she put it on every night as she lived alone in London, that was the last night she spent there, she vacated the apartment and got another one.
    Ooops... I've put this in the wrong thread!

Perhaps, perhaps not...

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails the-specials-ghost-town-2-tone-s.jpg  
    Time flies like the wind, fruit flies like bananas - go figure!

Quote Originally Posted by zabadak View Post
    Perhaps, perhaps not...

Haha!!

Quote Originally Posted by Nuggy14 View Post
    Ooops... I've put this in the wrong thread!
    Perhaps you should start a new Ghosts thread Nugs. I used to tell ghost stories to the other kids at boarding school. I also have one or two tales to relate.. one regarding a seance.

Quote Originally Posted by Donald the Great View Post
    Perhaps you should start a new Ghosts thread Nugs. I used to tell ghost stories to the other kids at boarding school. I also have one or two tales to relate.. one regarding a seance.
    Then you start the new thread Donny, i'd only end up putting it in the wrong place as i did with my latest ghost story!

Plenty of bands with ghost themes, Curved airs Phantasmagoria or Steve Hackets spectral mornings.

Now if you are after real ghost sightings and tales that's another story altogether. I have a few you may just like.

Quote Originally Posted by battyrat View Post
    Plenty of bands with ghost themes, Curved airs Phantasmagoria or Steve Hackets spectral mornings.

Now if you are after real ghost sightings and tales that's another story altogether. I have a few you may just like.
    Cool! Could you start a Ghost Stories thread then Battyrat? I'd put it in the wrong place as i'm still finding my feet here

Topically...

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails the-fall-theres-a-ghost-in-my-house-1987-10-s.jpg  
    Time flies like the wind, fruit flies like bananas - go figure!

Some years ago I had put one of my action figures on top of my computer. One day I left the room and I heard a very loud thwack of something hitting the wall. I ran back into the room and saw that the action figure was no longer on top of the computer. I looked around for it finally finding it behind my computer desk. The weird part was that the only way it could have ended up back there was for someone to either backhand it or throw it against the wall.