Ghost Stories!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Ghost Stories!!

1990's was a time when there was several black panther sightings along minster cliffs to Walden's point on the isle of Sheppey. But the 90's was also time when everybody seemed to be seeing black panthers across the country and we even had a couple of reports of them close to Trowbridge in Wiltshire and some from Somerset close to Black Dog Lane between Warminster and Frome. Funny how some sightings appear as clusters during set periods of time. It's a bit like the Warminster thing/UFO sightings of the 60's and 70's.

Comment

I have a few, it's a topic that fascinates me. None of these have happened to me, but to someone I know/knew.

1) There used to be a toy shop in Rayleigh Essex, called Rayleigh Prams on the corner of Crown Hill and the Highstreet. Downstairs were the normal toys and model kits, upstairs were bikes and prams etc on a wooden floor. A friend's mum worked there, she reckoned a lot of staff left due to the happenings, sometimes they'd hear a ball rolling around upstairs with a child chasing it, for it to bounce down the stairs, but there would actually be nobody there. Also they'd sometimes feel someone breathing and whisper in their ear and stuff would fly off the shelves. Allegedly a mother and her small child died in a house fire there before it was shops.
      2) My friend had an old house on the edge of a common, he reckoned one day his sister was in her room brushing her hair and was talking to her sister who was sitting on the bed behind her (she could see her hair), when she turned round there was nobody there and the door was closed.
      3) A mate's mum and friends did a seance at his house, during which the glass flew off the table and smashed, their dog would often growl at nothing in that room afterwards.
      4) My wife and her friends also did a seance when they were younger and said that their glass also started crackling then smashed, they stopped then.
      5) An ex of mine lived in an old house at one point and heard marching and animals during the night, she said she went to her window and saw heaps of soldiers marching on foot and some on horseback through their large garden, and vanish.
      6) Some friends of mine told me about a place they rented here in Australia, apparently they'd see an old lady walk past their bedroom door sometimes, they had even awoken to find her leaning over the bed looking right into their faces.
      7) A lady i worked with told me she rented a property where she'd find the doors and windows open when she definitely shut them, even over night they'd open. She said that the bathroom had a black/white chequered floor and one day she went in there and some of the white tiles had turned blood red. She left after that.

Comment

Recently I was on the computer in my bedroom when I heard what I thought was our dog Roxy howling. So I ran into the living room to find Roxy laying on the coach like nothing happened, she didn't look at all like she was excited or scared. Though I've never heard her howl before, I swear that the howling sounded more like a human! If this had happened at night, I think it would have really scared the hell out of me.
        Last edited by victorbrunswick; 16-04-2018, 01:20.

Comment

While I haven't seen anything myself, numerous people have reported seeing a woman with gray hair and wearing a red sweater in my house. No one answering that description lives here but the description fits that of my mum who passed away in 2011. None of the people in my house had known her. Interestingly I still have that red sweater, her favorite, which she wore all the time.

Comment

Working...
          X