Melissa Anderson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Melissa Anderson

Melissa Anderson played Mary Ingles, against Melissa Gilbert playing Laura Ingles in the TV series Little House on the Prairie, where Michael Landon plays Chasrles & Karen Grissle plays wife/mother Carolyn Ingles

Anyone know if Melissa Anderson appeared on anything else?
    Last edited by Twocky61; 28-01-2018, 10:02. Reason: F7 Correction
    sigpic
    Do you really believe the other side without provocation would launch so many ICBM's, subs and ships knowing that we would have no option to launch as well? It would break our MAD Treaty (Mutually Assured Destruction) not to mention the end of the world as we know it.

Re: Melissa Anderson

Melissa Sue Anderson was one of my first crushes when she played Mary in Little House. She hasn't really played anything quite as prominent since, mainly guest roles. She was final girl in the 1981 slasher Happy Birthday to Me, quite a departure from playing Mary Ingalls, and which I saw at the cinema.

Comment

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000757/

Comment

Melissa/Mary was distinctive due to those eyes of her

I'm sure everyone noticed how deep blue they are; a window to the real Melissa
        sigpic
        Do you really believe the other side without provocation would launch so many ICBM's, subs and ships knowing that we would have no option to launch as well? It would break our MAD Treaty (Mutually Assured Destruction) not to mention the end of the world as we know it.

Comment

Working...
        X